Best Place for LOBSTER in THE WORLD??

conntom

I would go to Downtown Disney and go to Fulton's Crab House
there is one dish I love it's Australian Lobster Tails - two succulent cold water lobster tails charcoal grilled served with red skin potatoes, seasonal vegetables and drawn butter it is
the very best.

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

Originally posted by mcbates23
Fultons Crab House. Wonderful sea-food.
Haven't been there myself (yet), but my brother just came back and he said that Fultons was the absolute best for seafood.

We're hoping to try it out this October.

Upvote 0

conntom

Did anybody eat at the Coral Reef in the Living Seas
How is the seafood there I have not been to that
Restaurant and I was thinking of trying my next visit
to EPCOT?

:xmas:

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Original Poster
Thanks All! :wave:

Looks like we found out two things here....

1) Disney better get busy on a Lobster place in the Resorts or Parks....

and

2) Looks like I better get busy on reservations for Fulton's!!! :lol:

I always see that big old boat sitting there, but with PORTOBELLA'S right next door, I never seem to turn towards Fulton's! I'll be celebrating a special occasion with a friend who LOVES lobster this fall, so it looks like I'll finally have to make it into Fulton's!!!

Thanks for the help!

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

gmboy95

Back in the day you used to be able to get a lobster as part of the buffet at the cape may cafe.....dont know if they still do that, but it is in my opinion the best buffet around

Upvote 0

Shelby007

Fultons question...

My son (8) loves mussels and is already nagging for them when we go in Sept. I'm sure mussles are not a child munue choice. Will they charge adult price for him or will they honor the childs price?

thanks

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi Shelby, I am not even sure if Fulton's has a child's menu...however Id check with Deb Wills' Webiste WWW.WDWIG.com which has a dining section. In that section she has menus for most restaurants on property. To really be sure and get the MOST up to date info, Id call Disney for the phone number or get information for the phone number for Fulton's and call them directly and ask. Sorry I cant be of more help..... Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hye Shelby, Now I Am home and actually have a minute to breathe!!! I looked and Fulton's does have a pretty extensive menu for kids. It didnt include mussels though. Have I got an alternative for you though!!! The Clam Bake at the Cape May Buffet in the Beach Club!!!! Check out the menu in the same spot as listed before but under the Beach Club resort restaurants!!! You may be able to get your child his/her mussels as well as a pretty decent selection of other stuff. I have been there for breakfast and thought it was pretty good food wise and charming atmosphere. I Am not sure if the characters come out for dinner though!! Please let me know what you think!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

tigsmom

From what I understand there are no characters at dinner...it sounds great and we will check out the ClamBake when we go next month.

Upvote 0

Shelby007

Thanks again, Belle. I'll check into it. We have PS for so many other character breakfasts/dinners that it wouldn't matter if they were there or not. lol...as long as he gets his mussels. Thanks for checking the menue for me as I also have a little girl who will not touch seafood. Good to know there are things for her too.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey Shelby, You are certainly welcome and glad I could help. The more I hear from you, the more I think Cape May is just the ticket for you. This particular buffet seems to have something for both of your kids (including mussels!!!) Were you able to see the menu I was talking about?? Belle

Upvote 0

Kellylynn322

Originally posted by conntom
to EPCOT?

:xmas:

I have eaten there and was not impressed. It was very loud with kids running all over and they did nothing to stop them, and I can honestly say it was the worst shrimp type dinner I have EVER had. My boss went there last fall and left after ordering drinks because of the noise from the kids there. It was pricey and I think overrated for what it was. You can get a much better seafood dinner in WDW. I'm sure pepole go and love it by thats just my opinion. :)lookaroun prepares for the backlash)

Upvote 0

disneydawg

Originally posted by conntom
to EPCOT?

I loved the Coral Reef. I didnt have lobster, but it was one of the best meals I've had at wdw. I highly recommend it. Also, has anyone tried the steak and lobster dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse? It sounds good but I have heard mixed things about the restaurant.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom