Best Patriotic Atttraction

figmentmom

I can't help it, I get tears in my eyes every single time at the American Adventure, especially during the "Golden Dream" finale. It's just great.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Yup, I agree.

After all, an American guy with a theme park in America - makes sense as the majority of guests are American.:sohappy:

Steamboat_Kevin

I must say that I like American Adventure, The audioanimatronics are great, the queue is probably one of my favorites in all of WDW, the show is awesome and it just is dripping with patriotism! I love AA!
-Kevin

judgedoom

i think all of liberty square is quite patriotic, the whole scene makes you feel like your back in revolutionary times.......:king:

SpongeScott

My nod goes to The Liberty Singers. Being a musician, I know how tough the music is they sing. Folks, that is not easy licks they are doing! I am also not an emotional guy, but last October when they sang their arrangement of The Star Spangled Banner, I stood and cried while they did it. Partly because of the music, partly because of 9/11.

ukcoasterfreak

I know I'm not an American and it isn't WDW but ifd I was I'd have been made proud by Red, Bright & Blue Fireworks, the lights on the Sky Tower and the American National Anthem being played while exiting SeaWorld.

Legacy

Originally Posted by sandjhooker-
My nod goes to The Liberty Singers. Being a musician, I know how tough the music is they sing. Folks, that is not easy licks they are doing!
You are darn right those are not easy licks they are doing. My high school chorus teacher use to sing with them and so the show choir I was in got to do some of their arrangements... including the Star Spangled Banner. We even got to sing with the Voices of Liberty on it (that was an experience unto itself...). We also learned a lot of their Christmas music to go caroling with last year (You have to hear Jingle Bells if you havent...)

Derric Johnson (the founder of the Voices of Liberty and also arranger for them) is amazing. He also wrote the arrangements to the Candlelight Proccessional and directs it occasionally. Absolutely amazing...

jmarc63

Definatly The American Adventure and Hall of Presidents.

Durring 1976 they had the Liberty Square area dressed up a little more Patriotic for the Bicentenial with more singers, Fife and Drum and parades as well, the Hall of Presidents had an added show feature for that year too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom