Best on property, out of park breakfast

Surf Fish2285

Original Poster
So we all know, The Crystal Palace(MK), Tusker House(AK), Hollywood and Vine(HS), and Akershus Hall(EC) all have great breakfasts, but what are your favorites outside the parks?

tigsmom

Chef Mickey's for a character breakfast and the Whispering Canyon Cafe's all you care to eat skillet for a regular breakfast.

maconMouse

I love the character breakfast buffet at the Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club. It's a great way to start the day, and then just head over to Epcot or the Studios. It's usually never crowded, and the service is fantastic. The breakfast buffet at Boma is another great one. Wonderful setting, and you can visit the animals afterwards on the savannah.

I also love Boatwright's at POR (wonderful sweet potato pancakes) and Olivia's Cafe at Old Key West (wonderful omelettes & grits). Both have very relaxed atmospheres and aren't very crowded.

Rob562

I have yet to try it, but from what I've heard Trail's End at Fort Wilderness has one of the best values on property for all of their meals. It's All You Can Eat at all meals: $12 breakfast, $13 lunch and $18 dinner (and the dinner has the fried chicken and ribs they serve next door at the Hoop Dee Doo. Yum!)

-Rob

gtull1

Hollywood and Vines in the park. Outside--- cereal, believe it or not. lol I like a nice bowl of corn flakes right in my hotel room where I can sit back and do nothing else.

:ROFLOL:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Chef Mickey's
Boma
Beach Club (Cant remember the name of it)
Yacht Club (Cant remember the name - but OMG the coffee cake!!)
Spoodles

gatordoc

Kona Cafe. Skip the overhyped Tonga Toast, though (or let someone else order it so you can just try a bit) - the real gem is the pineapple-macadamia pancakes :slurp:

figment3258

i know its at animal kingdom but you don't need to go in the park The Rain forest cafe Breakfast is the best. Its a small menu but its great food.

We also love chef mickeys.

the beach clubs cape may cafe breakfast was a hit or miss for us. We had a really great experience when we stayed there and were the first ones in at 730 and the characters kept coming back to our daughter and were great. The next time we went we did the same time and we had received a seat in the middle and the characters would not walk around the table to come over for my 1 year old daughter they made us take her out and walk all the way around. And some of the characters had slept in and were not there the whole time.

AngelBaby96

Best Breakfast outside the parks!

Chef Mickeys is great! I went to Ohana's for breakfast last November and I loved it. Either one is great! Have fun!!:slurp:

Nemo14

Sweet Potato pancakes or banana stuffed French Toast with strawberry sauceat Boatwright's! :slurp::slurp::slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom