Best of the Classics

What's the best classic Disney animated film?

• Snow White

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Pinocchio

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Fantasia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bambi

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Dumbo

• Cinderella

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Lady & the Tramp

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Peter Pan

• Sleeping Beauty

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • The Jungle Book

• Other

• Total voters

MerHearted

Original Poster
When the topic of the best Disney movies are brought up, most of the times, the modern movies are mentioned, ie. Little Mermaid, Beauty & the Beast, Lion King, etc. Well, I thought it might be fun to discuss which is the best animated film of the classic Disney era. So which one do you think it is?

Me, my vote goes to Snow White. It's the first and the best of the classics. Memorable characters, one of the best villains ever, a beautiful and exciting story, and some of the best Disney songs there are.

Dawn S

Geez...I could never pick JUST ONE!!!!!! Perish the thought.

Hmmm....if I HAD to, I'd probably go with Snow White I suppose, because it's the original, Dopey is SOOO cute & well, it's so darn sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

MicBat

I voted Peter Pan. Something about a place where you never grow up has always brought a smile to my face. Peter Pan will always be one of my favorite Disney movies.

imagineer boy

I loved Peter Pan when I was younger. The movie is so enchanting. You know, the flying thing was neat for me because it was just Happy Thoughts and Pixi dust, then you FLY!!! I also liked it when Peter Pan fought Captain Hook, saw mermaids, etc. I just wanted to go to neverland myself!:)

no2apprentice

As far as sheer beauty of animation and drawing, my vote goes to Pinocchio. Pinocchio was done with the original ink and paint concepts, during the height of Disney Animation Studios. The detail of the backgrounds is stunning. An incredible amount of actual "handwork" went into this masterpiece. The work they did with shading, perspective, and the multi-plane work almost gives it a 3-D look at times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom