Best Music of The Disney World Resort

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
So what's your favorite music that makes you feel good about going to the Parks? Mine have to be
AK: Jungle Oasis theme
MK: All the Music of Tommorowland
EC: Innoventions Area/Plaza & Journey Into Imagination
D/MGM: Tower of Terror
I also heard 2 songs in Downtown Disney that I also heard in Tommorowland

General Grizz

Magic Kingdom: Main Street and Frontierland Loops
Carousel of Progress, Timekeeper, Splash Mountain scores
Country Bear Jamboree, HM songs...

Epcot: Entrance, Wonders, Land, Seas Loops
Spaceship Earth, American Adventure, Energy scores
Imagination songs...

:D

Davie

Magic Kingdom: Main St Loop
Epcot: Everything especially Illuminations ROE old preshow music. I listen to that when I'm on the treadmill to make the time go by.

Disney4Eva

Hmmm...good question. I'd have to go with:

-Any Frontierland music
-Zip a Dee Doo Dah
-Spaceship Earth
-That Aerosmith song that plays in the Rock n' Roller Coaster preshow

That's all I can think of right now.

Captain Hank

Awww, do I have to narrow it down?

MK: Timekeeper score, Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Grim Grinning Ghosts, most of the Tomorrowland area music.

Epcot: Innoventions Plaza loop (my all-time favorite), Tapestry of Nations, Ellen's Energy Adventure theme, the new Entrance Plaza loop. (I also have a soft spot for the Computer Song :) )

MGM: Tower of Terror queue loop, Muppets area music.

AK: Just about anything, EXCEPT Diggin' in Dinoland

DL and TDL also have some really great music, but since this is just WDW, I'll leave it at that.

NemoRocks78

Seized
MK: Music from Splash Mountain and Space Mountain entrance and queue music
Epcot: Innoventions Plaza area music and the Imagination Institute theme
MGM: Tower queue music, anything from Rock 'n Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith
DAK: Music from Festival of the Lion King

maxime29

Premium Member
Do you really want to know?...

MK: Old Tomorrowland Loop, Splash Mountain medley, Space Mountain queue music, Carousel of Progress theme, the Castle Medley, Wishes soundtrack, Dreamflight music and queue, Timekeeper music, Jungle Cruise queue, The park entrance loop, too many to name...

EPCOT: Fountain of Nations songs, All the Horizons tracks, Living Seas theme, JIA theme, HISTA entrance/exit, American Adventure movie music and the voices of liberty, OFF KILTER!!, Illuminations music

MGM: Muppets (all of it), Tower of Terror queue, RnRC music (any of it), ...not much else since i dont visit there enough.

AK: Eh, too new of a park to get any good master audio for.

SpenceMan01

I like the Splash Mtn/Frontierland music. Also the MK welcome medley (played during the park opening show @ the train station) is really cool. I sang along with it on our trip in Jan. and got funny looks from everyone. I also love the MK entrance area loop.

I LOVE the Fantasmic music!!! I listened to the show soundtrack for a month straight after our trip. I even have the theme as the ringtone on my cell phone!!

For relaxing music, I recommend "Behind the Waterfall" from The Wonders of Life @ EPCOT. It's just so peaceful, serene and relaxing!

DarkImage4

3 are close and any could be my favorite depending on the day....

The old Tomorrowland Area Loop
Adventureland Area Loop
Main Street USA Loop

Fantasmic!329

Ooh, this hard to narrow it down:
MK: Adventureland loop, Tomorrowland loop, There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, and MSUSA loop.
Epcot: Future World loop (my absolute fav.!!), Mexico loop, ERDT:TROT music, Germany loop, Italy loop, American Adventure loop, and UK loop.
MGM: Muppet area loop, Sunset Blvd. loop, & Hollywood Blvd. loop.
AK: Tree of Life loop, Asia loop, and Africa loop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom