Best live show

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Mine would be Festival of the Lion King.:)

Attachments

• lkdancer.jpg
    lkdancer.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 224

DisJosh

I havent seen festival of the Lion King yet. I have to say the Indy Stunt show.......that counts as a show right?

Maria

Come on.... there is no comparison between Off Kilter and Beauty and the Beast, Lion King Show, JHuntchback of Notre Dame, etc... each of them are almost a Broadway production! I would compare Off Kilter with Mariachi Cobre, Matzuriza, American Vibe, etc....I mean with the "live entertainment" in the park. ;)

monorail256

i am sorry but i like any show except that darn lion king... it gets on my nerves! my favorite show is fantasmic! its really cool. we just got back yesterday and i really didn't get to see it cus it rained almost everynight but blast, bllast is very good!!:D

Figaro

Hunchback! But Bear in the Big Blue House comes in a close second because it was the only thing my son sat still through. Gave me a much needed break! :)

DisJosh

I missed out on Bear on my last trip....I really wanted to see it. I'm mad they closed it on me! I watch the guy every day on TV, I would have liked a chance to see him perform live! lol :D

MrPromey

Originally posted by DisJosh
I missed out on Bear on my last trip....I really wanted to see it. I'm mad they closed it on me! I watch the guy every day on TV, I would have liked a chance to see him perform live! lol :D

Josh, you shouldn’t be cooped up all day in that house watching TV. It’ll rot your brain. You should be out causing harmless mischief with your little friends. Remember, not too much sugar. Candy tastes good but fruit is good for you. Oh, and don’t forget to wash behind your ears ;)

mightyduck

Originally posted by MrPromey
I would say La Nuba... I'm a little biased on that, though. I have traversed great distances to see Cirque shows.. :)

Hey! That's not in the parks...that's by a separate company and requires separate admission....Silly! He's cheating!.... I'll get a ruling on this vote... ;)

I'm really bad about going to the live shows....
Hunchback was good. Haven't seen most of the others.... :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom