BEST 'live' performance?

Tramp

Original Poster
What 'live' performance do you like the best at WDW?

We love the Hunchback show at MGM! The first year it was performed we saw it 9 times. We got to know the Cast Members and they let us in early to sit up front. (It must have been my charming personality.) The songs are sung live and the actors and actresses do a GREAT job!

The Disney cast members who perform in these shows don't get nearly enough credit. Whether it's the Beauty and Beast show or the Disney kids performing in front of the castle, these kids really give it 110%, even on hot, humid summer days.

Love to hear your opinions!:cool:

Attachments

• animick2.gif
    animick2.gif
    26.9 KB · Views: 215

DisneyPhD

I agree with you Tramp, Hunchback is one of the Best live shows at WDW. My wife and I didn't care much for the movie, but we never miss the show when we're at the Studios. Last time we were there, there were sign language interpreters for the entire show which my wife thought was great as she works with deaf and hard of hearing people. I think she was the only one in the audience paying attention to them. It truly was amazing to see two people act out the entire show and each time they changed character you knew exactly who they were supposed to be.

Sire_Bobbie

Hi Tramp,

I haven't seen the Hunchback show as of yet, but I loved the Beauty and the Beast show. We too were impressed by the effort put in by the cast. It really added to the feel of the show and made it so much more enjoyable.

M

Mr Lightbeer

I have to say that the best live performance I've ever seen just has to be Mrs Lightbeer in the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, but then maybe I'm just a little bit biased:D :D :D :D

Debbie

I love the Beauty and the Beast show especially because my son's cousin is in the show. He plays Lumiere.

WDW-Imagineer

I know this isn't the type of "live" performance your talking about - but since I don't really care for those broadway-like performances... I'll have to say Off Kilter.

Maria

Hey hey hey...... let´s not forget "The Lion King Show" at Animal Kingdom..... I think that one is the best! Hunchback and Beauty and the Beast are also very good, but I really admire the cast in the Lion King show. Great voices! Love the costumes too...
And for non-broadway type shows on property.... have you seen Mariachi Cobre at the Mexican Pavillion? These guys alternate with famous singers on concerts and award ceremonies all around the US. They are really good and have great voices too. Don´t miss them. Plus, every show is different.....not like Off Kilter...hehe ;)

mickeyears

I'm with Maria on the Animal Kingdom's "Lion King Show". We video taped the whole show and I love to watch it over and over again. There are so many talented people in this show. The costume designs are magnificient. We try to see if everytime we visit WDW. Definitely is my favorite.:)

Tink

I have to agree with Tramp - the Hunchback show is the best. We always see the show a couple times when we go. The actors are so good - especially the original Clopin who is no longer in the company who we got to meet when we had found that he had switched over the Indiana Jones show. One of the Quasimodos - I think his name is Eric or Aaron - is excellent. Me and my sister got to meet him when there was a technical problem with the show and they had a meet & greet with the cast. The pre-show is good too - Matt the Juggler, etc. My brother was so impressed with the juggler that he has actually trained to become one and is competing at the International Jugglers Association convention in Madison, WS. So yeah...I like the Hunchback show...;)

I also like the street performers at MGM. When you go to the parks often, it's nice to see them because they are always different.

I kinda liked Doug too....especially Roger Klotz.:rolleyes:

Disneynut

I would have to say that the best live show is "The Festival of the Lion King." I have also heard that "Tarzan Rocks!" is very well done. Hopefully I will see it on my next trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom