Best Hot Dogs at WDW?

10Magic

Original Poster
There was a food stand near Rock And Roller Coaster that served the best hot dogs (foot-longs too) that I'd ever had! I think it was called "Rosie's Red Hot Dogs". Last time I was at the Studios it was no longer there. Where in all of Walt Disney World can I now find the best hot dogs?

NiarrNDisney

I myself am not a meat eater so I can't speek on this subject personally.
However one year I was asked this very question by one of my friends who was traveling with me. He is a hot dog enthusiast so I did a search online and I found this site http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/05/20/disney-world-hot-dogs/ hopefully this can answer your question also I can add he found the dogs at Boardwalk To Go to be one of his favorites so you may want to try them as well.

bluejasmine

best hotdog

Is it called launching pad? Its in tommorowland they have gourmet hot dogs, had a Reuben dog last year, not a fan of sauerkraut but I loved this! DH had a Phillycheese steak dog and they have taco dogs too

travelgip

I would agree, Casey's has good hot dogs, but for my money, hands-down I love the bratwurst, dogs & sausage in Germany:slurp:

fireman17

Casey's Corner by far!! They are so good that in March when my wife took her son to WDW she brought one back home to Connecticut that it just brought me right down to Main Street USA...
I want one now!!!

Yodadudeman

I would say Casey's as well. The hot dogs are sensational, and you really can't beat the atmosphere of the place. The piano player and a table under an umbrella that looks upon the castle is just perfect. Its one of my favorite spots to stop in Magic Kingdom. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom