Best "Gotta-Have" Snacks?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Mickey shaped cinnamon roll from Kusafari coffee shop
Screenshot_20190516-105803~2.png

bigkbull

It was mentioned already but if you find yourself near the Animal Kingdom Lodge then I highly recommend the zebra domes at the Mara. You can get them at Boma too if you are thinking about a table service meal. But my wife and I stayed at AKL for our weddingmoon and we started pretty much every day with zebra domes from the Mara.

Spoon full of Sugar

Original Poster
It was mentioned already but if you find yourself near the Animal Kingdom Lodge then I highly recommend the zebra domes at the Mara. You can get them at Boma too if you are thinking about a table service meal. But my wife and I stayed at AKL for our weddingmoon and we started pretty much every day with zebra domes from the Mara.
Zebra Domes! Hmmm!

Spoon full of Sugar

Original Poster
we always get the beignets while staying at POFQ. sunshine seasons at the land pavilion in epcot has some good deserts at the bakery, as well as the bakery in the france pavilion (forgot the name). and a mickey rice krispy treat always hits the spot.
Great suggestions! Thank you! The beignets are wonderful....we usually stay at POR, so a nice walk to a delicious snack/breakfast! :)

Spoon full of Sugar

Original Poster
I 2nd the cronut from EP, the churros (the best are in Nomad lounge AK and Mexico in EP). EP Germany has the best soft pretzel on property IMO. Most of the rest of my favorite WDW snacks come in liquid form:)
We've never had the pretzel - it's now on my DH's list! Thank you for letting me know the where! :)

righttrack

Perfect! As I said snacking is usually a meal for us...we sandwich (no pun intended) snacking between breakfast and dinner TS! :) Do they offer nut free cookie options (my DS has a severe nut allergy)?

I'm not really sure. I don't know for sure if their chocolate chip cookies have nuts in them, but of course there is always the risk that they are processed insecurely anyway. Best to ask the manager on duty. Better safe than sorry!

Spoon full of Sugar

Original Poster
My DD just asked me about funnel cakes - can anyone tell me if these are good and if so, where we can get one. She also wants to know if they have different toppings. Thank you! (as I said, each of us in my fam is making his/her own "must eat" list) Ha!

Hcalvert

My DD just asked me about funnel cakes - can anyone tell me if these are good and if so, where we can get one. She also wants to know if they have different toppings. Thank you! (as I said, each of us in my fam is making his/her own "must eat" list) Ha!

I got the funnel cake at Oasis Canteen at HS. The funnel cake that I got had strawberries, whipped cream, and vanilla ice cream on it and it could easily feed two people. They have a cookies & cream one too, which I might try next time. You can also get ordinary funnel cakes with powdered sugar at MK's Sleepy Hollow (they also have a cherries and whipped cream one) and EP's Funnel Cake stand in the American pavilion.

Smiley/OCD

I agree with other members choices: Carrot Cake Cookie, Dole Whip (any flavor), Dole Whip Floats, Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas, Handmade Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches, Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese stuffed Pretzels and Sweet Cream Cheese filled Pretzels.

To add to your growing list here is a list of other favorites:

MK - Cheshire Cat Tail (Cheshire Cafe), Vegetable Spring Rolls (Adventureland Egg Roll Cart)

Epcot - Cloudberry Horn (Kringla Bakeri), Curry Chicken Pockets (Joy of Tea), Kakigori (Kabuki Cafe), Napoleons (Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles), Nudel Gratin (Sommerfest), Paletas (La Cantina de San Angel)

DHS - Grapefruit Cake (Hollywood Brown Derby)

DAK - Baked Macaroni and Cheese (Eight Spoon Cafe), Season Fries (Mr. Kamal's)

Resorts - Mickey Shaped Beignets (Sassagoula Floatworks POFQ), Zebra Domes (Mara AKL)

Places you should just go to and find your own favorites:

Fuel (Dolphin), Goofy's Candy Co. (DS-MP), Karamell Kuche (Germany Epcot), Zuri's Sweet Shop (Africa DAK)
I forgot Nudel Gratin at Sommerfest (AND the grapefruit beer)...the gratin is one of the best "mac & cheese" snacks I've ever had!! Looking forward to the mac & cheese at Art Smith's next year...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom