Best "Gotta-Have" Snacks?

Spoon full of Sugar

Original Poster
Only two.... Mickey Bar and a Dole Whip Float. Nothing else appealed to me, plus I never thought about it. I never went there to eat. I didn't even know that they had Cinnamon Buns at the Main Street Bakery until they didn't anymore. Probably why I actually do lose weight when I go there.
I must admit, we go to eat! Ha! Seriously though...we do! :) And losing weight...well, that comes afterwards! Ha!

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member

Spoon full of Sugar

Original Poster
Hand-dipped Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich from Plaza Ice Cream Parlor. It's the snack that eats like a meal!
Perfect! As I said snacking is usually a meal for us...we sandwich (no pun intended) snacking between breakfast and dinner TS! :) Do they offer nut free cookie options (my DS has a severe nut allergy)?

Minnie1986

On our last trip, I got the refillable popcorn bucket. Refills were $1-1.50 (I think they are up to $2 now). The bucket is about the size of a bag of microwave popcorn. It also makes a nice souvenir (or what I plan to do this time, a nice way to spread the magic, give it to a kid getting off the ME bus as I am getting on..)

The ginormous cinnamon roll at Gastons (MK) is always on my list.

I also am a big fan of the ice cream sandwich.
I second this! Disney popcorn is an absolute MUST HAVE for me. Non negotiable. I also need a Mickey head bar (per day).

NiarrNDisney

I agree with other members choices: Carrot Cake Cookie, Dole Whip (any flavor), Dole Whip Floats, Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas, Handmade Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches, Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese stuffed Pretzels and Sweet Cream Cheese filled Pretzels.

To add to your growing list here is a list of other favorites:

MK - Cheshire Cat Tail (Cheshire Cafe), Vegetable Spring Rolls (Adventureland Egg Roll Cart)

Epcot - Cloudberry Horn (Kringla Bakeri), Curry Chicken Pockets (Joy of Tea), Kakigori (Kabuki Cafe), Napoleons (Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles), Nudel Gratin (Sommerfest), Paletas (La Cantina de San Angel)

DHS - Grapefruit Cake (Hollywood Brown Derby)

DAK - Baked Macaroni and Cheese (Eight Spoon Cafe), Season Fries (Mr. Kamal's)

Resorts - Mickey Shaped Beignets (Sassagoula Floatworks POFQ), Zebra Domes (Mara AKL)

Places you should just go to and find your own favorites:

Fuel (Dolphin), Goofy's Candy Co. (DS-MP), Karamell Kuche (Germany Epcot), Zuri's Sweet Shop (Africa DAK)

Spoon full of Sugar

Original Poster
I agree with other members choices: Carrot Cake Cookie, Dole Whip (any flavor), Dole Whip Floats, Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas, Handmade Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches, Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese stuffed Pretzels and Sweet Cream Cheese filled Pretzels.

To add to your growing list here is a list of other favorites:

MK - Cheshire Cat Tail (Cheshire Cafe), Vegetable Spring Rolls (Adventureland Egg Roll Cart)

Epcot - Cloudberry Horn (Kringla Bakeri), Curry Chicken Pockets (Joy of Tea), Kakigori (Kabuki Cafe), Napoleons (Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles), Nudel Gratin (Sommerfest), Paletas (La Cantina de San Angel)

DHS - Grapefruit Cake (Hollywood Brown Derby)

DAK - Baked Macaroni and Cheese (Eight Spoon Cafe), Season Fries (Mr. Kamal's)

Resorts - Mickey Shaped Beignets (Sassagoula Floatworks POFQ), Zebra Domes (Mara AKL)

Places you should just go to and find your own favorites:

Fuel (Dolphin), Goofy's Candy Co. (DS-MP), Karamell Kuche (Germany Epcot), Zuri's Sweet Shop (Africa DAK)
Thank you so much for all of these! (and where to get them!) I'm thinking about skipping a few more meals to fit in more snacks! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom