Best Epcot Ride?

Best Epcot ride?

• Total voters

LPK

Original Poster
Which one has your vote?

(I know i have missed some out, but i'm mainly curious about those 4 attractions)

While I've never actually done Soarin' at Epcot, I was extremely impressed by it at DLR, and enjoyed it moreso than Test Track, Mission: Space, or Spaceship Earth. However, I really love all 4 of them :)

LPK

Original Poster
I like Test Track the best because it was my first proper Dinsey roller coaster. :)

I love spaceship earth because it is so relaxing when you have been walking around all day.

mdisney

Im sorry but horzins and world of motion are still my favorite rides at epcot. Since thoses bring back memories of when i was a kid

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
LPK said:
I like Test Track the best because it was my first proper Dinsey roller coaster. :)

I love spaceship earth because it is so relaxing when you have been walking around all day.
I dont think Test Track qualifies as a roller coaster....

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I think for me it's a toss up between test track and Soarin. I voted for Soarin since it has the new ride excitability factor.

Pam

Heather Joy

Mission Space is my favourite ride....

I enjoy the rush and the few seconds of being released from the G-forces to have just a momment of weightlessness...its awesome. Most of my family can't take it cause it makes them a bit sick...but not me.:D

Besides that who wouldn't like to be an astronaut and have a mission to space? Its Disney imagineering at its best.:sohappy:

imagineer boy

I voted for Test Track because in my book its the most fun attraction at Epcot. The others are good too, but Test Track tops with the "funness" factor.

Heatherbell

Spaceship Earth is my personal favorite but I also love Soarin and Test Track. If I went to Epcot and could only ride ONE ride it would have to be Test Track only because Soarin is a little short.

LPK

Original Poster
Are Test Track and Mission alike in anyway? I mean like motion sickness wise. I want to go on mission space but i am worried it will make me ill.

imagineer boy

LPK said:
Are Test Track and Mission alike in anyway? I mean like motion sickness wise. I want to go on mission space but i am worried it will make me ill.

Test Track practically has no motion sickness what so ever unless you have a VERY sensative stoumach.

Mission Space will only leave you with a dizzy feeling afterward. Not too bad though. As long as you look straight ahead and not look side to side, you'll be fine. There are some motion sickness bags in the capsuls just in case.

LPK

Original Poster
imagineer boy said:
Test Track practically has no motion sickness what so ever unless you have a VERY sensative stoumach.

Mission Space will only leave you with a dizzy feeling afterward. Not too bad though. As long as you look straight ahead and not look side to side, you'll be fine. There are some motion sickness bags in the capsuls just in case.
Knowing my look they'd run out when i get on the ride. :eek:

Epcot82Guy

I cannot speak from direct experience, but TT and M:S are entirely different. M:S is a spinning ride on steroids mixed with a simulator. If rides like the Tea Cups or attractions like Chaos, Wtiches Wheel, etc. at other parks make you sick, this one might not be a good idea. Similarly, if simulators like Star Tours or Body Wars hit you in the stomach, avoid. TT is more actual experience, so you have very little of that. The motion part is not upsetting; it's just fast (and fairly brief).

As for the vote, I had to sit it out just because I have not ridden Soarin' or M:S (until August :sohappy: ). However, I still think I would put Soarin' in the top spot of the 4. I also have to say, though, that Horizons gets the top spot overall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom