best epcot dining?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Le Cellier is our top fave at EPCOT, but also we love Via Napoli for their pizza. It is a must do for us to go there every trip as well as Le Cellier. If you want to leave and hop on the monorail I also highly recommend California Grill @ Contemporary. :)

Plowboy

Hard question. What kind of food do the members of your entourage like? Is it more about the food or the atmosphere?

We try to concentrate on restaurants serving foods we can't get at home. We don't have German or UK or Moroccan or French, so we try to do at least one of them each trip (usually Biergarten lol). On the other hand we can get Mexican, Italian, Japanese, Chinese or Steaks (Canada) just about anywhere (and better I might add). We're also not that into the Character experience in restaurants, but many people are.

Best Epcot dining?, you may have to answer that one for yourself.

BrianV

Ok, going out on a limb, but for combination of atmosphere and food, we love the Garden Grill in the Land. Yes it is a character meal but we still have kids. And when the characters aren't right at your table, it doenst feel like a character meal at all.

Over the years we've been to every one in Epcot. Though I think several of them have changed substantially since we last dined in them in the 90's. (E.g. Our memories of the Canada are clearly very different from what it is today.)

totaldisneygirl

We absolutely love the San Angel Inn in Mexico! Their food is delicious! Via Napoli is good too! Nine Dragons is also really good. We went to Teppan Edo and were not huge fans:p

JIMINYCR

Weve had great meals at La Hacienda de San Angel. Seating by the windows looking out over the water. ;)

What are y'all's priorities?
Food quality, atmosphere, or Disney-ness?

I think for us it comes down to food quality. The atmosphere and Disneyness are plusses, but if you get a poor meal it doesnt matter how great the surroundings were, youll always remember the meal as being sub par and be reluctant to return. Atmosphere can only do so much for a meal.

Yachtman is my first choice for steak, however just steps away is often overlooked Captain's Grille, great place, not crowded and less expensive. I suggest the cabernet short ribs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom