• Epcot

Votes: 80 57.1%
  • Disney- MGM Studios

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 18 12.9%

• Total voters

joefox97

I love reviving old threads like this one -- but this is a class thread...

Ray Lynch is responsible for many pieces of the Wonders of Life background music, some of which are woven into the various versions of the BGM played at the front of the park... Epcot has by far one of the most diverse selections, although Animal Kingdom's front entrance music is outstanding as well (Tree of Life, Blue, Celebration, etc.)

If you want to know more about what piece belongs to whom, etc., who's composed various pieces, please ask here or send me a PM.... I'll answer any that I can dig up... one great resource is the Music Requests at http://www.subsonicradio.com -- not advertising the site, per se, because it isn't mine, but they have a great discussion of the musical topics... and you can listen to music. I would never steer people away from WDWMagic in lieu of another site, but there are some things available on Subsonic not available elsewhere... so enjoy them!

Joe

donald23

Epcot's makes you feel so inspired and excited. It sets the perfect mood for what's inside when you step through the main gate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom