Best Disney Vacation YouTube Videos

NoWayJose

Original Poster
I love Popsong's videos of just walking through the parks and resorts. I like to put the night ones on my TV at night just for ambiance haha. That's not weird, right?

Hahaha! Not weird at all (I think/hope). When I'm getting work done i usually have something like this going on in the background or when i'm in full relax mode. Great suggestion. I LOVE that casual stroll through the park at night from the first person view. I obviously just subscribed.

Maryssa*

I just love this dad's family videos. How darling are those kids?? I relate to the know-it-all daughter :joyfull:

I'm also a huge fan of Myhousewifelife/OrganizedJen outside of her Disney stuff, and her Disney vacation videos are super adorable! She & her husband are the cutest ever and she also does the Disney races!

trylon57

I like Popsong1's videos because he films them in a "You are There" sort of way. No narration. No footage of his family. He films what you would see as if you were actually walking around the parks.

NoWayJose

Original Poster
I just love this dad's family videos. How darling are those kids?? I relate to the know-it-all daughter :joyfull:

I'm also a huge fan of Myhousewifelife/OrganizedJen outside of her Disney stuff, and her Disney vacation videos are super adorable! She & her husband are the cutest ever and she also does the Disney races!

Really enjoyed this one! The dad's commentary was great. Seem like a great family. I'll have to watch the rest of the series soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom