Best Disney tip you ever got!

One great tip I got when I turned 21 and was going to be at WDW for the Food and Wine Festival and planning to drink around the world was my parents telling me to make sure I first do it in moderation and if I don't exactly like the drink give it someone in my party who might like it. Also it is called the FOOD and Wine festival so be sure to eat around the world as well. I did just that and actually I split it into two days because I was feeling drunk half way around World Showcase so I stopped.

mavlax20

One great tip I got when I turned 21 and was going to be at WDW for the Food and Wine Festival and planning to drink around the world was my parents telling me to make sure I first do it in moderation and if I don't exactly like the drink give it someone in my party who might like it. Also it is called the FOOD and Wine festival so be sure to eat around the world as well. I did just that and actually I split it into two days because I was feeling drunk half way around World Showcase so I stopped.

The first time I went and tried Drinking Around the World, my game was I couldn't get a drink until I found a hidden Mickey in each country. If I had trouble, I would ask a cast member about the general area on where I need to look, and most would point me in a direction and area to look at, not one told me exactly where it was. It was a fun addition. The second time, we split Drinking Around the World into 2 days, much easier to manage and you can enjoy the trip and slower pace each day.

Beacon Joe

The best tip in recent memory relates to the new toilet paper they use in the parks: By any means necessary, avoid all hygiene situations that involve using toilet paper.

I never knew negative-ply toilet paper was a thing until a certain desperate afternoon stop in late July. OMG.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom