Best Disney "Smell"

Tom Morrow

I love the smells as you walk down Main Street, those definately let you know that "you're in Disney world now!"
I also like how each ride has a unique smell to it. For example, the musty smell of the Tower of Terror - walking into my musty basement remids me of the Tower of Terror! :lol:

NowInc

Want to talk about WORST disney smell???

It never fails..there is always a Stinky Tourist who doesnt believe in deoderant waiting in line for Splash Mountain....

Maria

The first ones to come to my mind are Rome burning in SE and the sulfur in UoE. Love them! Then you reminded me of the oranges! wow... I still remember that! Then the bugs in ITTBAB... The cookies at MK made me sick sometimes... sorry... too much of it! same as with the funnel cakes at Epcot...

Worst smells? Many! there is always a nice person who decides to "deflate" in the middle of a line or even worse, inside a ride! Never fails! :hurl:

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
I was behind this gorgeous blonde in the line for RnRC, and she smelled absolutely wonderf......

oh wait, you're talking something else.

I would have to go with the burning in SE. I miss the smells of Horizons. :(

General Grizz

Original Poster
Oh..yea..Pirates...:D

I also like the CBJ smell...

I don't know the CoP smell off hand...pity on me!! I guess becuase it gets "aired out" several times with them doors...

Luau Cove

Originally posted by NowInc
The scent of rome burning in Spaceship Earth.....OR..the dinosaur smell in Energy ;)

Both are meant to be the same substance which is sulfur.

In my opinion Top 5 are:

5-Monorail smell
4-Grand Florydian
3-The Land
2-The Contemporary
1-Loranges. Oh GOD! Horizons come back!

-->LUAU

The Mom

Premium Member
Re: pirates!!!

Originally posted by wnydrummer
i LOVE the smell in the beginning of PotC! With the wind blowing and......
"DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES: :sohappy:

Is this the missing post?

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by wnydrummer
you know what smells? That my post from yesterday is gone! Whats up with that!?

PotC has the most memorable smell for me

There is a profile option at the bottom of your page. If you go to it, you will see a "search for all posts by this member" option. Look through it. Are you still missing posts? If so, go to forum support and post...Steve will tell you what's up.

:)

wnydrummer

the missing post!!!

yes, that was the missing post! How could it have dissapeared!? It isn't even in the "post search" in options... how wierd! :confused:

Anyways, hope I don't have anymore dissapearing posts :brick:

Scooter

The best smell to me is the Food and Fun Center at Contemporary resort...it smells like chicken strips and french fries.:slurp:

The monorail smell is great too.

Pirates of The Caribbean has a special smell as you walk through the Queue area. Sometimes I find CANDLES that smell like that and I always buy them. :)

Worst smells are the boats in Splash mountain...I have to wash my hands with anti-bacterial soap right after I get off that ride or I start gagging. :hurl:

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Scooter
The monorail smell is great too.

Let me get this straight: you LIKE the stench of a train that carries the putrid stench of countless scores of people who don't bathe or use deodorant?

Scooter

Actually I meant the smell of the the Monorail tracks from the lobby of the Contemporary Resort...it's an oily smell...when I check into that resort and I smell it I know I'm "HOME" and the magic is about to begin.

And as for the smell of the Monorail cars themselves...I don't think they are THAT bad...but if I felt the way YOU did I would just not RIDE them. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom