Best Disney Cruise Month.

AshAlytwins

Best Month for a 4 night Disney Cruise:October, November or December??
We are trying to decide when to take our cruise this year, anyone have any opinions??

beagle 1

I have done the land and sea cruise package ( three days on the Wonder and four days in Disney) twice in the middle of May. Both times, the weather on the sea was very calm and during the day it was hot. At night, it cooled down and was very comfortable to be outside.

Regarding your question, I would pick middle to late November to avoid the possibility of a hurricane of ruining your vacation.

GO STEELERS!

Upvote 0

celticdog

I concur with ClemsonTigger. We did a trip in early October 2001, and it was rough. Not everyday, but just enough to give us gale force winds and 10' to 12' seas. You could feel the waves hitting the ship. The spray reached all the way to the top deck. Plus it's still really hot in the islands. If you must do October, try later in the month.

Don't get me wrong, it was still a great trip and I do it again in a heartbeat.

Upvote 0

CatLady

I have taken 2 November DCL cruises. Both of them had to dodge past either a tropical storm or hurricane. I see it as a tradeoff... the later in the year you go, the less likely you are to hit a hurricane (hurricanes stretched into January this year, remember), but the water/air temps are going to be cooler. And I'm a wimp about getting into cold water!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom