Best Dinner/Show combo?

DisneyFreak

I would have to go with The Hoop Dee Doo Revue. I can't get enough of that place. The entertainment is great, the food (fried chicken, baked beans, rolls, corn on the cob and strawberry shortcake for dessert) is out of this world. NTM, yours truely, has been the Indian Brave 3 times.:D

Ariel

I'd vote for the Luau. We've gone every year for about 5 or 6 years in a row and it always ends up being one of my most enjoyable evenings. The show is really wonderful and the dancers are really quite amazing. The food is pretty good as well, but it takes second stage to the entertainment. It's really interesting to learn about some of the culture of the Polynesian islands too. :)

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
We don't go to the dinner shows anymore. My daughter is a vegetarian, and they all involve a buffet type dinner. She doesn't eat enough to be worth the cost. In fact, we don't, either. Also, we like to be waited on. We used to like the Biergarten, before it went "buffet." Haven't been to any others except the Luau; friends have had the dancers(there used to be more than one team) at parties a few times, so it's not that special anymore.

Upvote 0

Debbie

the Hoop-de-Doo has always been a favorite of ours. The ribs are delicious however I don't like the way they are cut now (not as much meat). The actors have been the same for years as well as the waiters. We can't afford to go anymore with three kids. The last time we went was 1998 for my in-laws 50th anniversary my father-in-law was picked to be the angel at the end of the show. We had a blast.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom