Best coffee in Epcot

a2grafix

Not exactly in Epcot but I'm a fan of the Boardwalk Bakery.

Totally forgot about this place on the Boardwalk. I did have a nice cup of coffee and pastry on my way from the Studios to Epcot one fine August morning last year. Then I stopped at the Boulangerie Pâtisserie but didn't order coffee since I had one in my hand! Next time I shall go to Boulangerie Pâtisserie and order me a nice capp or expresso.

DisneyDreamer08

Last trip I tried the coffee in the All Star Sports food court- nasty stuff! Ended up drinking tea every morning just to get some caffeine in me! Also tried some from a cart in DHS, also not that great.

Most un-drinkable for me though was probably from Marrakesh in Morocco. I guess if you love strong coffee it would be just fine for you. They brought it to the table black and I even requested cream and sugar (who knows, I probably insulted them by doing this). Waaaay to strong for me though!

Vince3

Over at the Contemporary there is a little coffee bar called contemporary grounds. It's located on ground level. They serve Joffrey's.IMOHO the best coffee at the World. Though, I've never had coffee at Kona. But I will in 2 weeks!

Astro_Digital

They likely have the same cheap coffee everywhere, but the last several trips I made it was in the 80s with 90% humidity at 8am and for me sorry I do not need a hot drink.

DisneyCanadian

However, to add something positive to the thread.

Someone mentioned earlier that Morocco has some decent coffee, and they are correct. I would head there!

Nescafe is great for getting the rust off an old truck bumper, but that's about it. I have to put twice the normal sugar in it to make it remotely drinkable.:brick: We will try the iced cap and espresso this trip. Are there any locations that sell iced coffee? Love my Dunkin' iced coffee!:slurp:

yankspy

Italy has a little cart that sells Espresso and Cappuccino. They also sell cannolis.:slurp: With a little searching you can avoid the Nescafe at the parks.

Edisto Pluto

Original Poster
Thanks for all of the responses. I'll will be on a coffee mission next trip. I can't tell you how many times we have been in the pastry shop in France but never ordered coffee.

vintageepcot

Epcot needs to put a coffe shop right in innoventions. Kind of like a starbucks type thing. Right where pizza pasta used to be. Set up tables in the breezway watch a fountain show looking on one side and look at the amazing scenery of imagination and the land pavilion with the landscape on the other side and the ambiance music loop. Serve pasterees for breakfast or just a snack to hold you over like cookies or something.

Cmdr_Crimson

Epcot needs to put a coffe shop right in innoventions. Kind of like a starbucks type thing. Right where pizza pasta used to be. Set up tables in the breezway watch a fountain show looking on one side and look at the amazing scenery of imagination and the land pavilion with the landscape on the other side and the ambiance music loop. Serve pasterees for breakfast or just a snack to hold you over like cookies or something.

Well FountainView would be the answer..In 05 it was the Expresso & Bakery with Nescafe...Now they just have it as an Ice cream parlor.

vintageepcot

Well FountainView would be the answer..In 05 it was the Expresso & Bakery with Nescafe...Now they just have it as an Ice cream parlor.

Yeah it was such a nice cafe. The worst part is it closes early. It should be opened after illuminations. If you walk into a popular downtown aria full of tourists the ice cream have their big rush from 8 to 11. I dont mind the parlor but they need a cafe with good coffe. I am 18 and coffe wakes me up after 5 hours of sleep. I get to epcot at opening after staying up till 3 in the morning I am gong to get out of bed 5 minutes later Epcot and after that a five minut ride and im there I want to sit down, wake up, and something to eat. And have some good coffe. Who wants to drink a soda type drink like red bull or monster first thing in the morning. Magic kingdom dosnt have that problum.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom