Best Chicken Wings

BRER DAD

Original Poster
Im looking for the best chicken wings in WDW. Any help would be great, I can live with bad pizza in Disney but I gotta find some chicken wings when im there this year.

krueg66

As a native Buffalonian and chicken wing expert...the best I've had are at ESPN Club while watching the Sabres and drinking a Blue!!! They were OK...not sure I've even seen them anywhere else. Of course I never look for them knowing they will be bad.

Tomcat47

The lounge at Coronado Springs had great wings. I know they rethemed the lounge since I was there. No idea if the wings are still on the menu.

Gene_S

I'm also from Buffalo. They may not be Anchor Bar or Duff's quaility. But they were pretty good when the Wife and I had them.

RiversideBunny

This may be the best choice. It's off property but not too far.

Buffalo Wild Wings
7004 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819

We have a BWW here and it's very good. :)

TLS

Wings are like Pizza. Everyones are different. You wouldn't think someone could screw them up, but I've had some pretty lousy pizza.

I really cant remember seeing any while down there. I'm trying to think of other places like ESPN, but cant at the moment.

Crocket's Tavern in FW has hot chicken fingers that were pretty good. They were chicken and they used hot sauce....is that close enough?

krueg66

This may be the best choice. It's off property but not too far.

Buffalo Wild Wings
7004 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819

We have a BWW here and it's very good. :)

The Ale House right outside of the Downtown Disney entrance has decent wings...I drank, I mean ate, there a lot when I was on my college program.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom