Best Characters to Interact With?

Cesar R M

chip and dale of course!

also Merida for me... she was awesome and she undertood perfectly what kind of thing I wanted on the photo XD
the result was hilarious!

I'm quite fun and cuddly when greeting tourist within the parks. People even make up the cutest names for me such as "weirdo" and "freak". Oh, the wonderful vacation memories that I help to provide for others!

are you a performer?
or just trying that as a joke?

Britt

Stitch for us, for sure :D

Stitch_zps5c395d2b.jpg

Last edited:

luv

I don't interact with the characters. I always think of them as staff people in costumes and have trouble getting into it. But, the other day, I was stopped, doing something, and a character tapped me on the shoulder and ran away. After a few feet, it looked back.

It was kind of fun. I actually said, "Oh, my gosh!" and called hello to it by name. I may have waved. A very happy, completely unexpected moment. Those are the best. :)

From watching characters with others, Tigger, Chip and Dale are my favorites. Love Malificent and her condescending glares, too. :)

Cesar R M

speaking of performers, is there a height limit for the performers?
I noticed most of them are VERY SHORT.

Please note that I´m not really tall myself..

Chip and Dale both usually seemed to be 1.60 meters tall (comparing myself while on parade or in the camp mickey meetings)
the shortest I seen was Wizzard Mickey at disney hollywood studios (his eyes height were around my chin) and Stitch during the dancing concert at Tomorrow land.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
The Tremaines are my favorites, particularly if you get to see certain "friends" of the family. There's one friend of Anastasia AND Drizella who is simply leaps and bounds ahead of any other face character I've ever met. The way she thinks on her feet and reacts to situations around her is unmatched.

bethymouse

Love Tigger! He actually tapped ME on the shoulder as I was walking away wanting a hug. SWEET.;) I also love Goofy! He's a great hugger!:) The stepsisters at 1900 Park Fare are definitely the best! My boys loved meeting Aurora, Snow White, and Mary Poppins. They all took a nice long time interacting with them.:joyfull: Stitch is always fun too.:joyfull: Pluto loves giving hugs!;) Chip n Dale are hilarious!:) The only one I was kinda disappointed with was Merida. We waited nearly an hour, and it seemed so rushed. My boys enjoyed shooting the arrows, but the baby bears weren't there anymore, and it seemed it had just opened ( 2012 I think).:(

HDS

I have always had great interactions with Tinker Bell and gang. As long as your willing to play, they will too. Here's a video clip of some of it that was mistakenly taken this past Halloween. And yes, I am working on my belly =p Also play it in HD.

DJMoore2011

I would say for us it's Chip & Dale or Tigger

I am not sure which is funnier, Chip & Dale hip bumping my Darling Daughter between the two of them and then trying to dance with her only to end up dancing with each other, with me warning Darling Daughter to be careful don't push Chip & Dale and they pointed the finger at each other.

Or that my Darling Daughter was so happy to see Tigger that she hopped over to meet him and he hopped with her.

Both of those will be priceless memories.

Clowd Nyne

Pluto and Stich both get on the ground for my young kids which they love. My son threw Pluto a treat and Pluto went nuts stuffing his face. He loved it... My son that is. (Imaginary treat, don't throw a milk bone at the guy)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom