Best Characters to Interact With?

Matt_Black

Original Poster
Basically, who, in general, is always a blast to meet and get your picture taken with? Currently, I'd list Rapunzel, Gaston, Alice, the Hatter, and Goofy. Jack Skellington and Peter Pan seem pretty cool, too.

Matt_Black

Original Poster
Well, that seems more about individual experiences. I was generally more wondering who everyone thinks is consistently the most entertaining to meet. ;)

jw24

From my experiences, the ones who have more personality so to speak are more interactive. For me, I'd say Mickey, Aladdin and Jasmine, Ariel, Rapunzel, Belle, Chip and Dale, Goofy (Though I really like his cartoons to begin with!) and Peter Pan.

The ones I haven't met myself but have seen videos of great interactions that I view as "fan favorites" include the Stepsisters, Gaston, Mad Hatter, Tiana and Naveen (More towards Naveen but Tiana is still interactive regardless from what I've seen.), Merida, Jack Sparrow (If you're lucky enough to meet him during the Halloween and/or Christmas party!), Flynn Rider (Again, only can meet him during the Halloween and/or Christmas Party.)

DizneyPryncess

Cruella DeVille was hysterical when we met her! I think she's seasonal at Halloween time, but she was great. It was entertaining just watching her from line interact with everyone. I also agree w/Chip & Dale, they are always fun to meet!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom