Best Breakfast

Mongomil

Original Poster
Plain and simple where is the best place to eat breakfast at WDW? Don't matter in a park at a resort anywhere on Disney property.

Mongomil

Original Poster
Well I went and booked Kona Cafe for our last day. Gotta try the tonga toast. Have heard to much about it.:D

tigsmom

The Whispering Canyon Cafe, Boma and Kona Kafe. We also Like to do Chef Mickey's if we do a character breakfast.

goofysgurl

Kona!!! We eat breakfast there at least 2x a trip - TONGA TOAST :slurp: with a fresh press pot of Kona Coffee :D
(Tonga is also available at Captain Cooks)

Prince-1

Never been to Boma's for breakfast (gotta try next vivit in Nov.) but I love Kona (French pressed coffee and Tonga toast rocks!!) and Whispering Canyon is so much fun and the food is great.

It could just be because I have little ones but I really enjoy the Handy Manny breakfast. Now that they added Jake it will be even better. I also really like the Tusker House at Breakfast.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Crystal Palace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time we go First Thing on the First morning!!! :slurp::slurp::slurp:

isman250

bad experience at kona, I guess since we had a 1015 am reservation it was too late, and they ran out of pancakes and french toast, and a few other things. Also the eggs were a little watery, but the waffles were great.

JillC LI

bad experience at kona, I guess since we had a 1015 am reservation it was too late, and they ran out of pancakes and french toast, and a few other things. Also the eggs were a little watery, but the waffles were great.

Has anyone else had this experience at Kona for breakfast? :shrug: I was considering booking them for brunch on our next trip and trying to get the latest breakfast seating possible, but now I'm concerned that I won't be able to get the pineapple macadamia pancakes and tonga toast which are our sole purpose in going there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom