Best breakfast Buffet.........

materbuddy

You have to eat both breakfast and dinner at Boma. Maybe not during 1 vacation though. They do not serve lunch. Boma is the best buffet by far. It's always on the top of our list. I think it might be the only non character breakfast buffet.

disney4life2008

I am going to say Boma. I have never been but will be going on May 24th and I have heard nothing but positive things about this place. I have a opening reservation and plan to look at the animals on the Savannah. Then take the MK bus and spend my last day there (I think it is open until 2am that night). Hours may even get extended as it is labor day weekend. Anyway back to the buffet - Boma is my vote. Now for dinner - OHANA!! The best buffet food I have had.

yankspy

Whispering Canyon. I am not sure if it is a Character meal, but it is AMAZING!
I was gonna say Whispering Canyon but I am not sure if that qualifies as a buffet. I can see how it can be though with the skillet. I do like that one as well.:slurp:

DizneyPryncess

I agree with Boma if you want a buffet, no characters. Consider Kona Cafe though too, even though it's not buffet style. It's soooo good. :)

CAPTAIN HOOK

Boma - Yet another note.

We cancelled a character breakfast (at Chef Mickey's) to enable a second visit to Boma during our last visit

maconMouse

Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club does a nice breakfast buffet, and so does Trail's End at Fort Wilderness. But, I agree Boma is the best non-character breakfast buffet.

DisneyChik17

I was gonna say Whispering Canyon but I am not sure if that qualifies as a buffet. I can see how it can be though with the skillet. I do like that one as well.:slurp:

Haha! I meant to say Trails End. It's the best. We have been for breakfast and dinner, and that's my kind of food (American). :lol:

I forgot WC was family style. I actually have never at WC, but plan to when I move down there. I've heard GREAT things about it!

coltow

Whispering Canyon is our favorite breakfast spot. They have an all you can eat skillet that is soooooo yummy.

lilfritzy

We really enjoyed the Cape May Cafe and Tusker House they both had great breakfast buffets. I've never tried Boma for breakfast only for dinner and the food is awsome. It sounds like they have a good one so I'm looking forward to trying it.

Ghall

The Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club has a great non-character buffet breakfast. It is better priced than some of the buffets with characters. It is always nice and quite for breakfast, never a problem getting a table there. It has all the usual buffet breakfast offerings!

Tinkerbella16

I havent been to Boma yet. But in my opinion the best breakfast buffet has got to be Chef Mickeys! Never seen so many choices in one buffet ever. The location is great, just a monorail ride away from MK. But the food, atmosphere, and characters just make this place my number 1!!!

:slurp::slurp::slurp:

oops didn't see the WITHOUT characters! The only buffets I've been to in wdw were all with characters!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom