Best Birthday Present ever

Justin149

Original Poster
My birthday is coming up this saturday and for a birthday my grandparents bought me roundtrip airline tickets to disney for whenever i want to use them. Now this summer can be amazing!!!!

-justin

The Mom

Premium Member
I'm so glad it was only airline tickets! I was afraid you were going to talk about something similar to what my husband got for his last birthday...and this is a family (sort of ) forum!!! :eek:

Seriously, what a neat grandmother! Have fun! (try to remember...first weekend in August..;))

The Mom

Premium Member
That's when I'll be there! And marky. And Now. And Mr Promey. And Ariel. And mightyduck. And Coronado. And Orlandopassholder. And Sansaari? And...I'll have to look at my PMs! I'll post a roll call closer to the date!

(and my 18 yo daughter..if she can leave her bf for a weekend)

TURKEY

Originally posted by The Mom
That's when I'll be there! And marky. And Now. And Mr Promey. And Ariel. And mightyduck. And Coronado. And Orlandopassholder. And Sansaari? And...I'll have to look at my PMs! I'll post a roll call closer to the date!

Dang. She has a bf. Now I don't know if I want to go.

So Mom, what did you get your husband last year?

Justin149

Original Poster
well maybe ill have to leave that week open then, im definetly interested about going down with some disney fanatics as well.

-Justin

disney_nutter

Hey mom i never knew that ur daughter was 18 well now i will have to bride my dad to visit in august we are meant to be going this summer but we have set no date yet.

Camelot

I'll be thinking about y'all that weekend, 'cause I can't make it...be sure to send postcards!!:sohappy:

NowInc

I'm so glad it was only airline tickets! I was afraid you were going to talk about something similar to what my husband got for his last birthday...and this is a family (sort of ) forum!!! :eek:

LoL..dammit mom..you beat me to it...I was going to make a comment similar to that ;)

Yes...please aim for the first week of aug...its going to be one of the rare times im willing to make a "cameo"...brief as it may be..

Coronado

No one is on campus the first week of August..... comm on down.... Free drinks and horsey o dourveys'.... Mr. Mom is paying the bill....

NowInc

Just a side downside to the first weekend of aug..

Seasonal passes are NOT valid that week....kind of a bummer for those of us who have enough troubles paying the bills as it is ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom