Best Beer In Epcot

jeffs10

Last Time I was In Epcot I Tried all the beers from around the work i really liked the becks from Germany and the 60oz beer from canada just wondering if anyone else has done this and there options on them

Lome

Becks is really good, it's also one of my favorites... I also like a Canadian dark beer called "Trois Pistols" or something like that.. and the Norwegian one (Ringnes)
:slurp:

Upvote 0

BigNorm

God Bless you jeffs10!!!

This is by far the best thread ever. It brings a tear to my eye :cry:. There was this beer in the UK pavilion years ago, I don't remember the name of it, but it was excellent. But you really can't go wrong with a nice smooth Bud Light.

Upvote 0

dodgr98

In the Parks
No
At the Rose and Crown Pub, a nice cold Harp draft beer gets my vote. I'm with Norm on the Bud Light. I have to cut the grass tonight and that will be my reward for a job well done.:slurp:

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
For me its the lovely large glasses of Becks, as for Harp, its made from the fillings of the trough in the gents, but with less purity.
The Mooseheads not 3 bad either.

Upvote 0

Maria

Trivia for the wise drinker:
What are the three main ingredients of beer? (at least for a BUD)

Did any of you attend the Budweiser little beer seminars at the BUD trailer behind American Adventure during Food and Wine Festival?

Upvote 0

DisneyCP2000

Bud world at International Gateway in 2000!!!! Wasn't the preshow about how they Bud and Anheuser-Busch our daily lives. I attended a seminar but got "yelled" at by a brewmaster cause I didn't grab a seat. I was still on the job and watched the movie to get a better idea about Bud World. I got to pull fake grapes down from the trellisis at 2am cause imagineers didn' like em. Since I didn't attend that seminar I really don't know whats in beer but i did learn that you shoudn't bruise your beer :hurl: . Cheers!

Upvote 0

GGG1

The International Food & Wine Festival at EPCOT is one of the better times to go. My favorites are still the beers at the Rose & Crown Pub.

Upvote 0

lamarvenoy

i like almost any beer and i've done the "countries crawl" at epcot a couple of times but to make it simple an ice cold bud light bottle from one of the street vendors, they are so cold when they pour the beer in the cup it has ice in it for a second.

Upvote 0

DisneyCP2000

This year's F&W is October 17, 2002 - November 19, 2002.

You get to wine & dine your way around Epcot. There's 22 or so booths with 3-4 small dishes for you to try out. Plus theres a wine shop, culinary demos, wine seminars, and special dinners. If you enjoy different kinds of food, this is the best time to visit epcot.

Bon apetit!

Upvote 0

cm1988

Beer, here

Originally posted by jeffs10
Last Time I was In Epcot I Tried all the beers from around the work i really liked the becks from Germany and the 60oz beer from canada just wondering if anyone else has done this and there options on them
As I recall, the Moosehead draft at Canada is available by the litre (34 oz?) for $10, and in 20-ounce mugs for $6.95. They don't sell alchohol to kids, so I can't understand the reason for the child-size (20-ounce) portion.:veryconfu

And it's the best!:)

Upvote 0

BigNorm

I've had time to think about it...

After much thought, I'd have to say anything cold and blonde, with a nice head on it. Hey I'm high on life. Of course, beer is my life. And Maria, it's always a pleasure to see that beautiful face of yours. :animwink:

Upvote 0

Coronado

"root".....it doesn't have an after-headache.....the best bar?.... salad.....best wine.... "please please.... aw please...boo hoo...best hard liquor?....a.zxfrqwefcZS....oops can't say on a G-rated board:lol:

Upvote 0

jeffs10

Original Poster
As I recall, the Moosehead draft at Canada is available by the litre (34 oz?) for $10, and in 20-ounce mugs for $6.95. They don't sell alchohol to kids, so I can't understand the reason for the child-size (20-ounce) portion.

it must of been the 34 oz beer then i cannot remember i just remeber it was the biggest red cup of beer i have ever seen and i think it was ten bucks also i also like the big beer in the german buffet the becks is my all time favorite

Upvote 0

GalacticGobbler

Like a nice black and tan from the Rose and Crown. Or a big moosehead from canada with some popcorn from the cart, then kick back and watch OFF-KILTER.

Excuse me for a moment, i think i am going to cry.

Upvote 0

Talsonic

Account Suspended
And it's cheap too!

Well, I've drank them all at Epcot and don't really like any of them. Most are just too pretentious for my tastes and I must agree with Norm on this one, in that it has to be cold. I don't know how the British can stomach warm beer or ale. There's no accounting for taste. I agree with Consumer Reports. Nothing like a cold Old Milwaukee Light. Best dang beer in the universe!

Upvote 0

Maria

I agree. It HAS TO BE very cold! I am not sure if you can find Corona in the Mexican Pavillion... I think you only get XX (Dos Equis) there... but, there is a reason why Corona is the beer that is sold the most in the world! Bravo!
:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom