Best Bathroom in "The World?"

Gig 'Em Mickey

OK, so inevitably the use of public facilities will be required. And on those occasions where I may be using said facility for more than a minute at a time I'd like to be able to relax and have a satisfying experience. So I ask you, "What's the best bathroom in 'The World' and why do you consider it so?"

Goofy6294

Personally, I like the bushes to the left past the bridge leading to Liberty Square:)...Seriously though, I can't say that I've had any memorable experiences, but the Dyson hand dryers at the Rainforest Cafe in DTD are pretty cool.

Upvote 0

Skibum1970

Agree with the comment, "Available when I need it" as to which one is my favorite. I was at the MK in March and found the need. The closest safe haven was closed for repairs which meant a longer trek. Had to go from POTC to the restaurant in Frontierland (cannot remember the bleedin' name) which seemed much further away that initially remembered. Also have found the rooms at the entrance to the MK to be very nice. Best thing is that they are clean.

Upvote 0

jayhawkmickey

The one between the lobby and the gift shop at the Beach Club. Beautiful granite, wash cloths if you need to freshen up, and IIRC real towels to dry your hands. Also relatively unused.

I second this! It's the first place I thought of when I saw the thread. Right by Beaches and Cream.

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

The bathroom outside Peter Pan..it is marked "Princes" and "Princesses" and it has cute inlaid tiles in the walls. My husband though tells me the tiles are not in the "Princes" bathroom.

Upvote 0

mikeb1967

Best bathrooms

If you want cool, clean and quiet with very little traffic, i'd have to say the rooms outside the International gateway ticket booth, outside the Odyssey restaurant building in Epcot and the rooms outside the Lights, motors, Action show before any shows start or between shows. Ahhh peace, comfort and serenity in the midst of chaos.

Upvote 0

Phonedave

V&A has some nice ones.

As does the Spa in SSR - well it's really a locker room so does that count - it does have robes, slippers, free water, free fruit, hot tub, dry sauna, steam room, toothpaste, razors, shaving cream, toothbrush, combs, deoderant, and a bathing suit dryer. - now thats a bathroom!

-dave

Upvote 0

jlevis

V&A has some nice ones.

As does the Spa in SSR - well it's really a locker room so does that count - it does have robes, slippers, free water, free fruit, hot tub, dry sauna, steam room, toothpaste, razors, shaving cream, toothbrush, combs, deoderant, and a bathing suit dryer. - now thats a bathroom!

-dave

How about a comode and/or urinal?

Upvote 0

SHORTY

I know we're discussing the best, but both men & women's restrooms next to the refreshment port in Epcot are the absolute worse! My wife used it one night & came out in horror at how nasty it was in there. The next night I used the men's & I think people used the floor & seats more than the inside of the toilet. I turned & walked right out. My wife said the women's was as bad as the day before. I'm honestly surprised Disney let them get that bad.

The one's in CRT are nice but it's like Antarctica in there.

Also for some reason the second stall in the men's restroom next to Enchanted Grove always seems spotless. It's as if nobody ever uses that one (except me) I actually walked into that stall this year & said "hello old friend". :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom