Best Bathroom in "The World?"

Gig 'Em Mickey

OK, so inevitably the use of public facilities will be required. And on those occasions where I may be using said facility for more than a minute at a time I'd like to be able to relax and have a satisfying experience. So I ask you, "What's the best bathroom in 'The World' and why do you consider it so?"

mrerk

Premium Member
The one between the lobby and the gift shop at the Beach Club. Beautiful granite, wash cloths if you need to freshen up, and IIRC real towels to dry your hands. Also relatively unused.

Upvote 0

rainfully

The one between the lobby and the gift shop at the Beach Club. Beautiful granite, wash cloths if you need to freshen up, and IIRC real towels to dry your hands. Also relatively unused.

I do like the real towels.. but the women's room is usually pretty crowded. It loses points there. ;)

Upvote 0

rainfully

Oh wow.. I am TOTALLY changing my mine... I completely forgot about Raglan Road.... the BEST bathrooms!!! They play Irish Comedy... and the place is HUGE!!!!

Upvote 0

GymLeaderPhil

Here's my favorite secluded and quiet ones...

MK: Tomorrowland Terrace
Since Terrace is seasonal and out of the way AND a few steps from the Plaza's larger restrooms - this is my pick for best in the Kingdom.

Epcot: Imagination
Another attraction that sees little foot traffic, Imagination's facilities are on the far right hand side away from the attraction entrance.

DS: Lights, Motors, Action
This has to be one of the largest and quietest restrooms when LMA is dark or between shows. I've had the place to myself on several special occasions. Avoid during Osborne Lights though.

AK: Undecided.

Downtown: Wetzel's Pretzels
Since the Marketplace is usually crazy during the day and Pleasure Island WAS usually crazy at night, this was my pick.

Waterparks: There are none IHMO. Each have four and usually all are quite busy.

Upvote 0

yankspy

Here's my favorite secluded and quiet ones...

MK: Tomorrowland Terrace
Since Terrace is seasonal and out of the way AND a few steps from the Plaza's larger restrooms - this is my pick for best in the Kingdom.

Epcot: Imagination
Another attraction that sees little foot traffic, Imagination's facilities are on the far right hand side away from the attraction entrance.

DS: Lights, Motors, Action
This has to be one of the largest and quietest restrooms when LMA is dark or between shows. I've had the place to myself on several special occasions. Avoid during Osborne Lights though.

AK: Undecided.

Downtown: Wetzel's Pretzels
Since the Marketplace is usually crazy during the day and Pleasure Island WAS usually crazy at night, this was my pick.

Waterparks: There are none IHMO. Each have four and usually all are quite busy.
I always use those also. The ones in the American pavilion are pretty good too since they are kind of in the back.

I like the facilities in the GF by park fare. They are usually pretty clean.

Upvote 0

majorrfb

Best Restroom?

Ahh, I really wouldn't know. I avoid theme park bathrooms as much as possible, so I can't think of many I've been to.

All of the Disney restrooms are far cleaner and cleaned more often than ANY other theme park I've ever been to. However, the restrooms in the Grand Floridian are, by far, the best.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

ejeremy98

Not sure the name of the building, but it's at Epcot on the left hand side as you are leaving future world and walking to world showcase. i think they do special events in there. it's the one that is weirdly shaped and has the walkways over the water. clean and quiet.

anyone else think the cinnamon scents they use in the bathrooms at disney is amazing?

Upvote 0

rsoxguy

I'd like to be able to relax and have a satisfying experience"
OK, call me whacky, but am I the only one here having a hard time considering my experience in a public restroom as relaxing and satisfying? Disney does maintain their facilities quite well, but you can only get so much fulfillment from it, you know what I'm sayin' ?

Upvote 0
The restrooms in the lobby of the Polynesian by Captain Cook's are very nice. The marble is gorgeous, it's always immaculate, and it's really spacious. They even have tissues by sinks. Plus, they play the great Polynesian music.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom