Best Area of the Magic Kingdom

MagicKingdom4Ever

Original Poster
At WDW I like Frontierland or Tomorrowland, at Disneyland either Fantasyland or New Orleans Square!
I have an interesting view of Tomorrowland. For me, the area has always been about Science Fiction, but I had no idea that it was originally supposed to be a blueprint of the future. I know that some people complain that Tomorrowland makes no sense nowadays, but I think it makes perfect sense: science and science fiction in harmony.

In my opinion, Discoveryland at Disneyland Paris was an excellent idea. It would solve the Tomorrowland problem and present a future that didn't have to be changed so much, a future that had already been expired but was still inspiring. This makes it so that science fiction from the past and present could mingle together.

Pepper's Ghost

Wow, tough question. My favorite areas in order are:
1. Liberty Square
2. Main St
3. Tomorrowland
4. Adventureland

I've always loved the old America feel, the music, and my favorite ride. Main St is a walk back to good parts of the mid-1900s. No political statements from me on that. Btw, that list gets jumbled a tiny bit if it's night time where it then goes Main st, Liberty Square, Tomorrowland, and Adventureland.

Smiley/OCD

Ugh! Kinda like asking which kid is your favorite…
Main Street both when you get to MK on your first visit when you see the castle for the first time and anytime at night… yeah, I know the crowds can be insane, but I always find it warm and inviting…
Tomorrowland at night, with the neon and riding the Astro Orbiter and the people mover…
Liberty Square at night, HM at night…so eerie, it’s so much better at night.
Adventureland with JC at night
Frontierland with Splash and BTMRR, great anytime but awesome at night…TSI, just relaxing…can’t wait to experience Tron!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom