Best and Worst Ride Stoppage

MarkTwain

HM, on the decent downwards into the graveyard after the attic.

what an awkward place to be stuck in.

I have been stuck in this exact spot. One great we had on the Mansion was right in front of the singing busts - it felt like our own private concert.

MaxsDad

I have been stuck in this exact spot. One great we had on the Mansion was right in front of the singing busts - it felt like our own private concert.

I have always WANTED to get stuck right there, so you can hear the whole song. Not an evac-stuck, but a short load/unload stuck would be great.

Disneydreamer23

i got stuck on small world right at the end where it has all the good bye signs and i was waiting for a good 30 minutes the only bad part was i had to hear the song still eek :-( the best one was splash mountain i got stuck on the top the anticipation was killing me!

George Lucas on a Bench

i got stuck on small world right at the end where it has all the good bye signs and i was waiting for a good 30 minutes the only bad part was i had to hear the song still eek :-( the best one was splash mountain i got stuck on the top the anticipation was killing me!

I like getting backed up in that area and hearing the finale of the song loop over and over.

erasure fan1

IASW is the absolute worst to get stuck on! Because thy don't stop that damn song!!!
Oh man how true. We got stopped on small world for over 45min and the song NEVER stopped. They eventually started to back the boats up to get people off and when we were the next boat to get off, the ride started again. We ended up having to ride 3/4 of the ride again. To this day I will ride once a trip, and thats all I can stand. :D

On this last trip someone got off the people mover so they shut it down. Part of my family was on it and I was with the kids on space mountain. The funny part was half of space mountains light were turned on because the people mover goes through it. So half the ride was mostly dark and the other half was light. While it was cool to see the ride with the lights on, the ride wasn't very fun.

SAV

We got stuck right at the top of Space Mountain, just as you exit the blue tunnel going up and make the first sharp turn. The lights went on almost immediately and there we sat. It was over 10 minutes of just sitting there...well not just, I was looking around like a maniac and snapping crappy pictures on my ancient cell phone. Of course I couldn't have had the good camera with me for it. Talk about a monochrome world in there. Everything was gray, except for the little splash of color on the warning labels posted around. Worst part was that you are kinda crammed in there, so my legs and hips started hurting a bit. Then they finally made it up to us and we got to walk our way out and down to an elevator, which took us down. I would have rather walked the whole thing because it was cool, but I took what I could. They gave us a FP good for anywhere for the trouble, which we used for SM later that evening.
They told us that someone's hat flew off and tripped a sensor. And it takes 30 minutes for everything to get safety checked and recycled. So peeps, take your darn hats off before getting on the ride!!

I have to say the ride wasn't the same after seeing it with the lights on. But how many can say they walked Space Mountain....Woooooooo!

Disney_Geek

After reading this thread the other day, I was thinking about where I would love to be stopped. I happened to get stopped at that exact spot yesterday! :D It was in the Haunted Mansion in the middle of the Ballroom scene. Absolutely love that part of the ride.

Worst, I'd have to say was right near the end of Everest, when you've left the mountain for the last time. We were out in the midday sun, stuck in those cars, exit in sight, in the middle of June a few years ago. >.< Ugh. It was just miserable until they got us out.

As many have said, I'd love to get stopped in SSE, particularly the Renaissance scenes. :3 There's just so much to see! We were stopped in SSE a week ago, but it was inside the binary code tunnel. >.< That wasn't fun at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom