"Sit Down"
Kona Cafe
Grand Floridian Cafe
Whispering Canyon

Buffet
Boma
1900 park fare
Ohana

I have eaten almost everywhere everyone has mentioned for breakfast.. I have not tried Breakfast @ WC or GFC soooo we booked at WC, those big skillet breakfasts did it for us... BUT I really think I am going to try to squeeze in GFC, some awesome delicious sounding dishes on that menu AND I am not a morning drinker but that Mimosa with Grande' Marnier in it :slurp:
thanks!

forevermickey

Original Poster
Ohhh..I have to pick just one? Hope about a top 5!

1900 Park Fare
Kona Cafe
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickey's
Akerhaus (seriously - the cheesy potatoes are insane!)

honorable mention: Grand Floridan Cafe
I booked @ Whispering Canyon BUT I am going to try to fit GFC, oh my!!!!!:slurp: thanks

zurgandfriend

I have eaten almost everywhere everyone has mentioned for breakfast.. I have not tried Breakfast @ WC or GFC soooo we booked at WC, those big skillet breakfasts did it for us... BUT I really think I am going to try to squeeze in GFC, some awesome delicious sounding dishes on that menu AND I am not a morning drinker but that Mimosa with Grande' Marnier in it :slurp:
thanks!

My dear wife loves the lobster eggs benedict, and I am fond of the frittata, each of which goes wonderfully with a grand mimosa. A great way to start the day if visiting an overly crowded park. If you do breakfast at Grand Floridian Cafe enjoy!

OklaHoops

With my daughter in tow its Cinderella's Royal Table. If the characters are not around then off to Kona cafe!!!:slurp::slurp::slurp:

Tink28

I love the Crystal Palace, great breakfast and nothing beats a hug from Winnie the Pooh to start my day!

coltow

Our 2 favorite places for breakfast are Whispering Canyon and Kona

We have done Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's if you want characters

alawrence

The Tusker House in AK is basically the same food as Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's. Different atmosphere and characters of course. But... They have a blended juice at the Tusker House only that is amazing. I can not think for the life of me what it is called, but my wife and I drink several glasses of it each time. :wave:

Bri1121

Love the Crystal Palace!! My kids love it too! We did breakfast at Cinderella's Castle and that was great too. But we always go back to Crystal Palace. I would like to try something new and I say that every time though :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom