Original Poster
Sup guys? which is the best 3d show?

I liked them in this paticular order.

1. Terminator 3D (Universal Studios)
2. Philharmagic ( Magic Kindom)
3. Shrek 4-d ( Universal Studios)
4. Tough to be a bug (animal Kindom)
5. Honey I shrunk the Audience ( Epcot)

6. 4-D Hounted Tower (Bush Gardens) This should be TORN DOWN! It's a disgrace to 3d shows.

My favorite till now is terminator.

Followed by philharmagic.

Mikejakester

Original Poster
Crap I did...

Man,. Every park has a 3d show. Thats nuts. well Muppets would go as number 6 on my list. and the haunted crap in Bushgardens would go 7th

1stStarIC2nite

I definately think It's Tough to Be A Bug is the best one up there (Maybe Phil is... but I havent seen it yet). The effects are amazing, and the storyline is funny and just crazy. I think it's one of the best attractions (even though there are only a few :rolleyes: ) at the AK and definately the best 3D show I've seen so far!

Yeah.... why is Universal on here???:eek:

General Grizz

1. Muppet Vision :p
2. Mickey's PhilharMagic
3. Honey, I Shrunk the Audience!
4. It's Tough to be a Bug!
5. Terminator 3-D
6. Shrek 4-D

(Never seen the Busch Gardens show.)

DivineMadness7

obviously I really love Muppets 3D..

I love all the little hidden jokes in the pre-show area and attention to detail throughout the whole building.

However, I wish they'd get a new movie, just because I've seen it about 25 times and I'm ready for a new one...:eek:

Anyone have an idea if the chances for that are even slightly realistic? :veryconfu

Tenny317

I just went to Disney World last week and I finally saw PhillarMagic. It was SOOOO awesome! I couldn't believe how amazing it was. I was extremely impressed. I was happy they put in all songs that people could sing along to. Quite funny to watch me a 19 year old girl and her best friend singing these animated Disney songs ;) but hey it's fun and Disney! But seriously the ride was really good and I would recommend it
-Courtney :kiss:

iluvstitch

I haven't seen philharmagic yet, so It's tough to be a bug would probably be my favorite.

The Terminator 3-d movie at Universal is awesome though- there are actors on the stage that jump onto and off the screen. It's really cool and i'm not even a fan of the terminator movies. -Stephanie

egionet

I love Terminator. I know, I'm so stupid sometimes. But I'm such a sucker for bad action movies. They are my absolute favorite!

surfsupdon

It's Tough to be a Bug is the ultimate. It's just so submersive and amazing to me and I love getting zapped by the hornets. And I find this show to be the overall funniest as well. I never watched the Muppets when I was younger....

MagicalMonorail

I'm also for Tough to be A Bug. It has an awesome theming in and out. The bugs are pretty funny too. I haven't seen PhilharMagic yet, so that might top my list. Does everyone think PhilharMagic is a good show? We may go in a couple of months just to see that and Mission: Space so let me know.

StevenT

Originally posted by raven
Why are the ones from Universal and Busch Gardens even in here? Boo Hiss!! :mad: :animwink:

Especially since the one at Busch Gardens is without a doubt the WORST 3-D, oh I'm sorry "4-D" show I've ever seen. You know its bad when you get out of the show and have the sudden urge to crack your head open :p

I'd have to rate It's Tough to be a Bug as #1 but I have yet to see Philharmagic. Muppets comes in a close second :lol: :D

dmmgp2000

Mickey's Philharmagic is almost worth the price of Magic Kingdom admission in and of itself. I was totally blown away the first time I saw it and the 2nd time was just as good if not better, cause I noticed more things. Lots of detail, lots of color, HUGE screen, lots of smells, surprises, great effects, great music. Overall it's just a wonderful show. Anyone who hasn't seen it yet, get there Asap! :sohappy: Oh yeah, if you love Donald, this is definitely your show!

"Nothing to it!"- Donald Duck

I've only seen the Disney shows, and I haven't gotten to see Phillharmagic yet...so I'll have to say my favorite is the Muppets. I loved Muppet Babies when I was little, and I watched reruns of the Muppet Show all the time. I love the pre-show area! I've never cared for Tough to Be a Bug or HISTA.

BTW, I just realized that Kodak sponsors both the Muppets and HISTA. I had never thought of that before. Guess it makes sense though...film company, 3D films...:hammer:

Mikejakester

Original Poster
somone should plant a bomb in the bushgardens 4-D haunted crap!

As for the universal Show. They are actually really well done. Terminator is at the top of my list just for the fact that alot of movie actors and objects actually come out in person onstage. You actually feel like if everything was real and you kind of forget it's just a 3-D Film. Plus the ending kicks butt. I think it has the best ending of all 3-D shows. I think Terminator is the only 3-D show that could Call it's self 4-D.

I saw Philharmagic and to tell you the truth. It was plain cute. Everything was really nice and magical. But it was just that a 3-D Film. I kind of expected more.

Shrek well. I found shrek to be more exiting than philharmagic. What I diidn't like was tinkerbell at the ned. where they have the same effect in disney philhar magic with Donald Duck.

Even tho shrek was more exiting Philhar got the second place in my book just becuase of the pure magic it has with all it's Disney Caracters.

:sohappy:

raven

Originally posted by Mikejakester
Shrek well. I found shrek to be more exiting than philharmagic. What I diidn't like was tinkerbell at the ned. where they have the same effect in disney philhar magic with Donald Duck.

Tinkerbell was in the Shrek movie? Uh oh!

Kinda find it funny how people always think Shrek is a Disney movie because the quality is simalr. In fact, Dreamworks was started by an ex-Disney Cast Member.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom