Being a Disney Influencer

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Jenny Nicholson’s Star Wars hotel video has a pretty scathing section on the dishonesty of these influencer types.
So someone on YouTube has a scathing video on people with YouTube channels
Drawing Motivation GIF

Mondo

So someone on YouTube has a scathing video on people with YouTube channels
Drawing Motivation GIF
You didn’t watch it, did you? She was specifically talking about people who misrepresented the value of the product and were dishonest about the accuracy (to the guest experience) of what they experienced. I don’t know why a video platform would be a factor.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
You didn’t watch it, did you? She was specifically talking about people who misrepresented the value of the product and were dishonest about the accuracy (to the guest experience) of what they experienced. I don’t know why a video platform would be a factor.
No I didn't give a random youtuber and extra click for running down random YouTubers 🙄

Mondo

I don’t know what you’re trying to achieve by strawmanning me like this. You should be supportive of people with the courage to call out unethical behavior.

Mondo

Enlighten me.

Edit: I think I see the source of the confusion. I kinda lumped everyone in the “dishonest” category with my introduction of Jenny. To clarify, she was talking about a group of several prominent influencers misrepresenting the value of the Star Wars hotel. She was not at all talking about influencers in general.

Last edited:

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Why is that a majority (not all) Disney vloggers release a "I'm stressed and need a break" click bait titled video once or twice a year?

Does it play into the algorithm or is it just an egotistical emotional appeal? And don't get me wrong, everybody deserves a break and some time off. But IMO, to have your audience see a new video is posted but it turns out to be an entire 20 minutes of you explaining you're burned out is a bit much.

I've seen vloggers casually mention it during a regular video and I feel that comes off better.

Prince Dev seems to be the most emotional of the lot lol.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Why is that a majority (not all) Disney vloggers release a "I'm stressed and need a break" click bait titled video once or twice a year?

Does it play into the algorithm or is it just an egotistical emotional appeal? And don't get me wrong, everybody deserves a break and some time off. But IMO, to have your audience see a new video is posted but it turns out to be an entire 20 minutes of you explaining you're burned out is a bit much.

I've seen vloggers casually mention it during a regular video and I feel that comes off better.

Prince Dev seems to be the most emotional of the lot lol.
…that’s so when mom googles them it looks like they’re busy and she doesn’t call and tell them to go back and finish their last semester…again 😡

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I don't come across those but I do find It a little annoying that the vloggers complain about how hot it is in Florida. Like the one dude Ron On The Go is always mentioning temperatures and it's like...my guy...you're in a tropical climate in the smack dab of summer. It's gonna be hot. Here's an idea. Don't go to the parks every single day if it's so hot out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom