Behold! My Dining Plan...plans..

What do you think?

• Great! I wouldn't change a thing

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Meh, fine for you and your needs, I suppose...

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Worse than a dysentery outbreak during a family cruise

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

slappy magoo

Original Poster
Tell me more about this rainbow bread grilled cheese at the Wave. Pictures?

For a grownup, it really is not that big of a deal. It's jut a grilled cheese sandwich on bread with food coloring to be colorful. But she was 3 when she had it, and it was the coolest thing ever as far as she was concerned. So much so that, on our last checkout day, we still had one meal left over on our plan. The original plan that day was to start driving home around lunch time, but then decided to "splurge" for a room at the nearby Doubletree suites so I could take a nap, and made reservations for The Wave for dinner, mainly so she could have it one more time. It also helped that it was a last minute reservation and most everything else was booked solid. But we all enjoyed our meals, especially our kid; no one felt like it was a consolation prize to dine there.

Q1f0zOEl.jpg

PhilharMagician

Tusker House @ 10:30. Hit a few rides in the morning and then relax for you breakfast. It starts clearing out aroun 11:00 in the restaurant from breakfast and it is a little quieter and you still have the characters wandering.

For last lunch if you have park access I would say Sunshine Seasons if not hit DTD and Earl of Sandwich or WP Express before you start rollin back North.

LAM378

We'll have time to see Finding Nemo (another FP+) and some walk through exhibits before nap time hits.
And we don't want to be too exhausted OR full for my wife's birthday dinner at Cali Grill which is relatively early. We eat a full breakfast at 8:30, and a little snack at some point, we'll be good to go to ravage that 2-credit meal.

Ah, I see. Nap time and rigid ADRs, the bane of all our plans. If it's not one, it's the other ;). Under those circumstances I'd lean toward the 8:30, too!

Last edited:

Daxiegirl

"We’re exhausted most days just from being alive"

OMG, this is the best thing I've read all day!!!
Thanks for the chuckles. I have to agree that considering your family, you've made some excellent choices.
I agree with the 10:30 am Tusker House meal. That way you have some flexibility. You never know what a morning may bring.

My kids would die for that rainbow grilled cheese!

Have a wonderful trip!

Goofycanuck

Try sliding Trails End Buffet into one of your empty slots. No characters but my kids enjoyed it and the wife and I found it a little more relaxed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom