Behind the Walls Tour

DisneyWall-E

All I can say is WOW! I never really liked the look from all the overhead shots. This video showing from the proper perspective has made my day. It looks absolutely amazing.

Give them some time... I'm sure an official date will be given by the end of the summer season...

My boss was told by some Disney media people at the Carsland media opening that "We'll see you in December for the Fantasyland opening." I don't know how much credence I give media people though, since they seem to be out of a loop for a lot of things.

Captain Chaos

My boss was told by some Disney media people at the Carsland media opening that "We'll see you in December for the Fantasyland opening." I don't know how much credence I give media people though, since they seem to be out of a loop for a lot of things.

Well, they did say Holidays 2012.... So, soft openings could take place Halloween to Thanksgiving with the official opening in December... :)

J03Y

wow, the area is coming along so beautifully! i can't wait until i go in November!

the BatB area looks so much bigger than i thought! and the rockwork and waterfall at TLM is so amazing

Patricia Melton

It was very exciting to see the waterfalls turned on.

I am most excited about all the life and energy that they are putting into this expansion...all the rushing water...all the trees...all the movement and energy. It is just going to be GORGEOUS!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom