Before The Winnie the Pooh Ride

brisem

Original Poster
Could someone please help me. What ride was there before they put the Pooh Ride in?

Thanks

Chape19714

Indeed, The building that houses "The Many Adventues of Winnie the Pooh" was once the home of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. The building has not been home to any other rides, as Mr. Toad opened as one of the origional attractions, on October 1, 1971. I wish they would bring back Mr. Toad!:cry:

aimster

Last time I rode Mr Toad's Wild Ride, I was so excited that I tripped and smacked my knee while climbing into a car! The cast member kept asking if I was alright and I just laughed and shrugged it off. I'm not gonna start a lawsuit over my own stupidity! :lol:

I really miss that ride though. I rode Pooh when it opened and I absolutely hated it. Only part I liked was the Tigger room (because I love me some Tigger). When I got off the ride I was quite vocal about how disappointed I was and how I wanted Toad back. MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:fork:

Erika

Originally posted by figmentmom
I enjoyed Mr. Toad, but I LOVE the Pooh ride even more. It's become one of our favorite rides.

I liked Mr Toad a lot, and I was sad to see it go. By coincidence we were there for its last night of operation and I was glad to be able to ride it a couple more times before it was gone forever. I was a big fan of Wind in the Willows when I was growing up, unlike a lot of kids today who have no idea who Mr Toad is.

But I have to say, as much as I liked Mr Toad's Wild Ride, I was impressed with the Pooh ride that replaced it. I thought it was very well-done and while I may not hit it EVERY time I pass by, I enjoy it a little more than I did Toad.

Disney2002

Originally posted by brisem
Could someone please help me. What ride was there before they put the Pooh Ride in?

Thanks

An attraction called

The Horizon of Mr. Toad's Timekeeping Carousel of Country Bears, 20,000 Leagues Below the World of Motion, With Figment

surfsupdon

I remember everything about my last spin on Toad, even though I did not know it was at the time.

I was very impressed with Winnie the Pooh, except it felt very short. But it was fun, and I love heffelumps and woozles. And Mr. Toad and the weasels.

bjunderwood

Re: Re: Before The Winnie the Pooh Ride

Originally posted by Disney2002
An attraction called

The Horizon of Mr. Toad's Timekeeping Carousel of Country Bears, 20,000 Leagues Below the World of Motion, With Figment

sponsored by x-s tech:)

SirGoofy

Ahh...Mr. Toad. He was a good man, er, toad. Twas a very sad day when I walked into MK for my every-two-year visit, and found that my favorite Fantasyland ride to be closed. FOR WINNIE THE POOH! I HATE THAT BEAR! :fork: It hurts to talk about it. May God rest Toad's soul...:cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom