Before Motion.......

Billy6

Original Poster
Can someone please tell me what the name of the country bar/club was before it was changed into Motion(the one at the end of the block)? I was in a place is Nashville, that reminded me of that place...

GoldenFantasmic

It was originally known as the Wildhorse Saloon and opened in 1998. There is one just like it in Nashville and there also was a short-lived tv show taped from the Pleasure Island bar. Hope this helps you.

Billy6

Original Poster
I knew it...Thank you GoldenFantasmic... I was at the Nashville one this week for a work party during a convention. The horse that was outside the one at PI was inside this one. I dont know if they just moved it to Nashville or maybe it was one of many around the country. But I knew they were the same..it was the horse

listentotheland

i know the fireworks factory was back there somewhere. if i remember correctly i think it was a restaurant and bar. but i could be wrong, that was a while ago.

Epcot82Guy

Yes. Wildhorse started in Nashville, being used for several television shows, films (i.e. dance instruction series, etc.) and is still standing proudly on 2nd Ave. Interestingly, no one who lives in Nashville really goes to the Wildhorse, so it survives on tourist travel.

MartyMouse

listentotheland said:
i know the fireworks factory was back there somewhere. if i remember correctly i think it was a restaurant and bar. but i could be wrong, that was a while ago.

Yes! The Fireworks Factory was a “sit down” restaurant that served burgers and the like all day long. I liked the place a lot, I’m kind-a sad that it’s gone.

Now that we’re using the Way Back Machine, who remembers when the Rock’N Roll Beach Club was a roller rink that was open all day long?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom