Beer bottles and gang fights not your thing?

I actually feel more uncomfortable with the CM's who look like they are carved from cream cheese and try to be the perfect 1950's mouseketeer kids.

I've worked at both Universal and Disney, and I agree with you there. I was pretty much dragged in kicking and screaming to get a job at Disney because there's no way they'd pay me to act like that with a forced smile and annoyingly cheerful voice. Fortunately, I was put in the Jungle, where I didn't have to 'play nice.' I felt like I was back at Universal where I still delivered genuine great service while having fun and joking with the guests, rather than the many other CMs you're used to seeing with that uber-perky personalities that are out of this world.

agent86

Surveys will reveal what the writer of the survey wants it to reveal.

:sohappy: Precisely!!! Survey design is actually a big part of what I do for a living and you hit the nail on the head. There is a science to it, and it's very psychological, requiring a good sense of what people will likely respond to. Some survey designers really know what they're doing and they use this information unethically or to get the overall survey results to come out a certain way. In fact, in my experience and observation, I've found that to be the case more often than not. Generally speaking, if a company is showing you a survey that they themselves conducted and it makes them appear favorably, there's a strong likelihood the survey was skewed from the start.

Thunder Kz

Original Poster
If you're freaking out about beer being served in a theme park, you're being silly. Stop it, it's a theme park, and the theme park can take care of it if it gets out of line, which it most likely not.

Not sure if that's directed at me or someone else. I don't at all mind alcohol being served at Universal or Disney :shrug:. In fact, drinking around the countries at EPCOT is one of my favorite activities, I am hugely disappointed that Disney shut down the clubs at PI, and Pat O's at Universal is a great time!

teebin

I actually feel more uncomfortable with the CM's who look like they are carved from cream cheese and try to be the perfect 1950's mouseketeer kids.

I absolutely love this sentence. They are a bit much, much of the time. The CM's in the parades are the worst; right out of central "cream cheese" casting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom