Beauty and the Beast Live possible replacement?

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I'd be sad. Its been a must do for my family since November 1991.
But if they are going to replace it I hope its with some show I don't care about but others will swarm to lol.

Po'Rich

True. They haven't officially confirmed it, but Stitch has been basically closed and been gutted but Disney never said anything about it.
Based upon the logic you are using here, anything could be shut down (which is true). Stitch got shut down so Big Thunder Mountain is next! I think the more pertinent question is: beyond pure speculation, is there any evidence that points to the possibility that BATB is going to be shut down? I've heard the numerous speculations and rumors over the years, is there anything new to indicate that this might be likely now?

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
Based upon the logic you are using here, anything could be shut down (which is true). Stitch got shut down so Big Thunder Mountain is next! I think the more pertinent question is: beyond pure speculation, is there any evidence that points to the possibility that BATB is going to be shut down? I've heard the numerous speculations and rumors over the years, is there anything new to indicate that this might be likely now?
What I said wasnā€™t about BATB it was about voyage of the little mermaid.

Letteyeti

I do understand there are reliable sources on here that give very good information, but in the end Disney is the most reliable of all the sources. I live 30 minutes away from WDW and we here lots about the going on at WDW and really I personally haven't heard that Beauty and the Beast was being replaced by a Disney source. I have heard other sources say that The Little Mermaid Show will not reopen after WDW reopens. Take that as if it is completely done or if they are changing it in someway, I haven't a clue. I would think it is gone for good, but Disney is always good at keeping thing hush.

BigDlover

I'd love to see it replaced. It's a cute show but it's been there so long. I'd love to see a Tangled musical, Princess and the Frog musical, or even the BATB musical from the cruise line based on the live action. Just... something else.

Disney Crazed

I do luv the show. Yep it has been around longer than I have been around but still when I go to see it there is still a pretty good crowd. BatB is still very popular so IDK if they will get rid of it or not. If they do decide to replace it they better put something in there that will fill the place.

Astrotrain

ā—āŠ”_āŠ”ā—œ
If it's closed the temporary replacement will probably be a mask off rest area tbh.

At universal they have similar arrangements for their maskless rest areas. Really easy to keep people spread apart. Image is from the Sinbad amphitheater. Attached image from when I was there last week.

Attachments

• 20200614_163913.jpg
    20200614_163913.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 47

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom