News Beatrix coming to Disney Springs

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Probably not my cup of tea food wise looking at the menus from their other locations. But it seems nice that this will include a restaurant, grab & go, bar, and bakery. Likely some good additional options for guests on top of what is already at DS.

lentesta

Premium Member
Also, because every show should begin with a round of self-congratulations, here's what we said on the Disney Dish show for the week of October 11, 2018:

An anonymous friend writes in with more info on the Bongos closing. The restaurant group that is going to be taking over is Chicago based 'Lettuce Entertain You". I think you have probably eaten at some places in Chicago of theirs RPM Italian--Beatrix--ABA (this is the hottest new place in Chicago)

I think the new space at Disney Springs will be based on their Beatrix model -
https://www.leye.com/restaurant/beatrix/

Turtlekrawl

I’ve eaten at Beatrix in Chicago. Loved it. Not sure how it will do at DS just yet though. Many people still aren’t looking to be “healthy” on vacation.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Also, because every show should begin with a round of self-congratulations, here's what we said on the Disney Dish show for the week of October 11, 2018:

An anonymous friend writes in with more info on the Bongos closing. The restaurant group that is going to be taking over is Chicago based 'Lettuce Entertain You". I think you have probably eaten at some places in Chicago of theirs RPM Italian--Beatrix--ABA (this is the hottest new place in Chicago)

I think the new space at Disney Springs will be based on their Beatrix model -
https://www.leye.com/restaurant/beatrix/
Yes this one has been known about for some time now, but Disney has been taking its time making it official. Much like what is about to happen elsewhere on the West Side.

dreday3

Oh good... tear down one of the most iconic and fun buildings of Disney Springs and replace it with a healthy food option with yet more minimalist design aesthetics... Disney Springs must lose all sense of fun and whimsy and become bland!!

Um, have you eaten at Beatrix? Because I have a number of times. It's fantastic, delicious and a great addition to Disney Springs. Nothing bland about it.
There are healthy options, but I had one of the best, juiciest, cheesiest burger and fries I've ever had there. Amazing cocktails too.

But yeah, makes more sense to dislike it first, then try it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom