Beastly Kingdom

erasure fan1

First: The Yeti died while being captured... :lookaroun
:eek: NOOOOOOOOOO! Why does this always happen to the best mythical creatures.:cry:
Second: Concept drawings have been around for a long as I can remember...
So that's not an argument
Whats not an argument? We all know of the concept drawings and the plans, my point was I agree that said concept drawings would find there way into other areas of the park. I would still like BK to have its own land but I can see them adding the BK concepts and ideas around the park.

Courtney488

Original Poster
Is anyone else curious as to why Courtney488 (the original poster) has stopped posting in this thread? She has been on the site since her original post, but she hasn't told us any more information.

I really don't have any more information...I have been reading, but I haven't been able to talk with my uncle since posting, he was sent away for a few weeks by the company he works for because the project he was working on right now is out of state, so he's been busy and with the time difference we don't really get to talk.

Also, I'm leaving tomorrow for the college program...so doing 4 months of packing has been keeping me rather busy. But I will definitely post if I get any more solid information.

juan

Whats not an argument? We all know of the concept drawings and the plans, my point was I agree that said concept drawings would find there way into other areas of the park. I would still like BK to have its own land but I can see them adding the BK concepts and ideas around the park.

anyone know where these drawings are at?

Epcot82Guy

I really don't have any more information...I have been reading, but I haven't been able to talk with my uncle since posting, he was sent away for a few weeks by the company he works for because the project he was working on right now is out of state, so he's been busy and with the time difference we don't really get to talk.

Also, I'm leaving tomorrow for the college program...so doing 4 months of packing has been keeping me rather busy. But I will definitely post if I get any more solid information.

Thanks, and best of luck being a magical CM (you'll find many are not, unfortunately, on the CP). Here's to setting a good example. ha ha!

juan

up until recent, I had no faith in this project
but for some reason, I think it has some life...
;) ;) :zipit:

M:SpilotISTC12

I dont think there is much life left in it. Its been 10 years since it was suppose to be built and it has yet to even surface anywhere else but on here.

BradB2

Congrats on the college program! Have fun and get ready to work but, if you want it to be magical, it will. ;-)

-Brad
CP Spring Adv. '04 - Innov. HoHo and Presenter

Silvermist

Dinoland U.S.A. is not supposed to be set 65 million years ago (other than when Dinosaur, the ride, takes you back in time). It is today. Disney wouldn't want to make it like Jurassic Park anyway, because of course JP is from Universal, and they would never want to be like their competitors.

Dinoland U.S.A. is an little city/fraternity town where dinosaurs are the #1 priority.

It is its own little fictional community , and Chester and Hester happened to set up their Dino-Rama in that town.

I know this goes back a bit, but I was just reading this thread and wanted to add my sentiments on Dinoland.

I understand what it's supposed to represent, it just doesn't work for me or anyone I know who's seen it. It sticks out like a sore thumb in an otherwise beautiful park. If the area with Dinosaurs is supposed to be set in the present day, then theme it to look like areas where digs are taking place with visual interest and natural beauty. There would still be potential for additional rides there. Just my humble opinion.

Commenting on other things I've read, the BK idea is really exciting and I agree wholeheartedly that a land of mythological creatures is a perfect fit for Animal Kingdom. Maybe instead of copying the Lost Continent theme that IOA used they could trek off in the "Lost Horizon" direction.

EPCOTCenterLover

Does anyone know what that big land clearing is out by Camp Minnie-mickey?
I was hoping either a Beastly Kingdom or maybe a Polynesian inspired Fire Mountain with dolphins, a tiki room style restaurant, some boat ride, and an aviary with live birds. Could be great at night with tiki torches lit.
(Then they could turn MK's Adventureland into Piratesland.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom