Bear in the Big Blue House

LoriL

Does this attraction still exist? Where is it? Is it a show that only plays at certain times (and if so, when?). Thanks!

Tigggrl

I believe Bear has been replaced by Playhouse Disney...with all of the morning lineup involved, so Bear is a part of the show...I havent seen it...But its at MGM in the Animatio courtyard...check the website for times, they change!
Tig:)

Upvote 0

TURKEY

You are correct. Blue is now a part of the Playhouse Disney show. Stanley, Rollie Pollie Ollie, and another show make up Playhouse Disney I believe.

I haven't seen the new show yet. At Christmas people were waiting 3-5 shows before they could get in.

Upvote 0
This is a dynamite show for your 2 year old. Everyone sits on the floor, so you can spread out or easily hold your little one... and the show is tremendous. Have your camera ready. We've never had to wait longer than one show...they run continuously. The theater holds a great deal of people, but doesn't feel overcrowded. Ariel is right across the street. It can be a little scary to a 2 year old...depends on the child. Sit in the back of that one...you can't see everything from the front.

Upvote 0

Pan

Actually the shows are not continuous. There are usualy 5 or 6 20 min shows each day, and it has become very popular. We arrived 10 min before the second show and couldn't get in. The next show was not for 2 hours so we came back on a different day. I would suggest getting in line at least 20 min before the scheduled show time. It is an awesome show for the 2 to 5 yo set.

Upvote 0

disney_nutter

i am very ashamed to say this but i was just about a week ago and i went to see the playhouse disney show and i enjoyed it. I hope none of my mates see this oh by the way im 17 and my dad who is 43 thought it was good as well

Upvote 0

LoriL

Original Poster
Thanks for the information-- we will definitely NOT miss this one! I thought the Ariel show had closed, but maybe we can see that too. Recently we saw DISNEY ON ICE though and during the Little Mermaid scene they had a very scary Ursula and we had to leave the theater until it was over. Does anyone know if this is the case at Disney World? I know I sound like an overly careful mother, but I'm afraid that if my son becomes too frightened that we won't be able to take him to any other shows after that and I am trying to be very cautious!

Upvote 0

LoriL

Original Poster
Hmmn... move around a little in a scary way? (with scary music, in the dark, etc?). I know I sound crazy, but the Ursula in the ice show just moved across the ice, but she was HUGE and we were in the first row and the lights were down and the scary music was loud and, well-- even I thought it was a bit much!! Sounds like we might have to skip Ariel, even though my son has a huge crush on her! (He loves the Sing Along Beach Party video)

Upvote 0
Our two year olds were scared by Ursula, they also do some thunder and lightening. By 3 years old they were fine.
I'm sure that some two year olds would love this...just ours didn't.

Upvote 0

Pan

2 years ago our 3 and 1& 1/2 yo's were scared during Little Mermaid but they still enjoyed the show. After your experience at the ice show, go with your instincts and give the show a pass.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom