Beaches & Cream - The Kitchen Sink

sambres8

Original Poster
After 20+ trips to WDW, most of which included a visit to Beaches and Cream, I finally worked up the courage to order the Kitchen Sink. The menu says it serves 4 people, but five of us had to work pretty hard to finish it. Regardless, I finally conquered it. Who else has done it?

menamechris

A WHOLE CAN?!?

I have eaten at B&C many times, but still haven't worked up the courage to order that one. As someone who hits the gym everyday, I am afraid it would set me back a couple years. :p

828tnt

A WHOLE CAN?!?

A WHOLE CAN!!!

i've tried it twice. once was just my little guy (13) and me. we knew we'd never finish it, but it was fun anyway! he was amazed!

the next time, the two of us had my wife and his buddy along. we came close, but still no....:D

we still enjoyed ourselves each time! and am i wrong in saying i think i may actually be kinda budget friendly? i mean, it's the same price (if i remember correctly it's around $22) as 4 other sundays....:shrug:

Pioneer Hall

A WHOLE CAN!!!

i've tried it twice. once was just my little guy (13) and me. we knew we'd never finish it, but it was fun anyway! he was amazed!

the next time, the two of us had my wife and his buddy along. we came close, but still no....:D

we still enjoyed ourselves each time! and am i wrong in saying i think i may actually be kinda budget friendly? i mean, it's the same price (if i remember correctly it's around $22) as 4 other sundays....:shrug:

We have done it with 5 people before. It definitely is budget friendly...if 4 or 5 people get it then it only costs around 5-6 dollars a person. It costs nearly that much to get ice cream here in NJ.

GoofyRacer11

After 20+ trips to WDW, most of which included a visit to Beaches and Cream, I finally worked up the courage to order the Kitchen Sink. The menu says it serves 4 people, but five of us had to work pretty hard to finish it. Regardless, I finally conquered it. Who else has done it?

Not trying to brag, but I consumed the whole thing by myself when I was down there for the 2010 marathon.

sambres8

Original Poster
From the menu:
"THE FAMOUS KITCHEN SINK
Scoops of Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Coffee, and
Mint Chocolate Chip smothered in every Topping
we have. 'You gotta see it to believe it.'
Serves 4 - $23.99"

There are 8 scoops of ice cream total, but that's not the difficult part. They absolutely smother the monstrosity in toppings, which includes, yes, you guessed it, a WHOLE CAN of whipped cream, sponge cake pieces, bananas, strawberries, candy oranges, nuts, hot fudge (which we didn't discover until we reached the bottom of the sink), peanut butter, and no less than 30 maraschino cherries (I counted).

343641991_VFHDC-M.jpg
<--- Word.

irmonkey

We are planning on giving it a go with some friends in September! Only live once (and perhaps only for a few minutes after conquering the Kitchen Sink)! ;)

Kev1417

finished it with 6 of us back in Sept (only 4 of us really ate our share though). I would recommend getting some french fries or onion rings to break up the taste of all the sweetness. makes eating it a little bit more tollerable.

JIMINYCR

I'm going in July and I think my son and I will make an attempt at finishing one off. Definitely have to get a photo of us in front of it before starting and then a photo at the finishing point to compare.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom