Beaches & Cream Advice?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Hi folks :)

So on our upcoming trip we plan to head over to Beaches & Cream some day while at Epcot to tackle the kitchen sink :D

My question is;
At what time during the day should we try to arrive there??
I know this place can be very busy so when is it a little less crowded??

bubbles1812

I stayed at Beach Club on one of my trips. As long as you go in the "off lunch" or "off dinner" period, you should be fine. That means not going I'd say between the 12 to 1:30/2:00 range or around 6:00 to 7:30 range. That's when it always seem packed as that's typical lunch/dinner time for a lot of people. My advice would be to go around 3 or so. It'll give you a nice break from the park and after you finish eating your ice cream, you could always sit/relax on the Boardwalk. It's a really peaceful area as it's usually not that crowded compared to other places in Disney. Good luck with the kitchen sink! My family tried it...and failed, lol. But it was darn tasty and totally worthwhile anyways. :) They have great ice cream

karl75

We have been twice both times in the evening. Each of those times there was seven in our group i think we only had a ten minute wait to get seated on both occasions. the kitchen sink is awesome did it both times 1st time epic fail 2nd time very little left in the bottom of the sink. good luck:D

slappy magoo

Most recent trip, after putting the kids to bed, "my wife let me" drive to Bach Club, where I walked into Epcot to see RoE, then walked back for a dinner burger at B&C. If you can wait that long, or if you had a late lunch, not a bad option...

ddbowdoin

I'd also agree with the non-peak times... whenever you would normally eat, don't go. We stayed at the BC last March and we always went around 830PM and never a wait. But at 12 Noon... see yah later, packed. Same with normal dinner hours.

I'll be interested to see the crowds next month with Cape May being closed for renovations, how much busier it will be.

disneypearl

We stayed at the Beach Club this past January and were able to walk in at 7:00. There were only two of us though. Saw the kitchen sick being brought out twice and it looked so good. I would say 2:00 - 3:00 would be great just have an earlier lunch and good luck finishing it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom