Beaches and Cream

richiejg

Original Poster
How do you get to Beaches and Cream?
Is it quite easy to find coming from Epcot?

Please can someone provide me with directions or a map

Thanks

EpcotGrl

It's easy as pie! Or...ice cream :)

Once you get to the Beach Club, you can either head inside & head left past Cape May & Ariel's, then head back outside to the Stormalong Bay area.

Or you can just stay outside & sneak through Stormalong Bay to Beaches & Cream. You'll probably notice lots of folks with ice cream sitting outside.

Here's a map if you still need it :)

Yanks07

From World Showcase between France and UK you will find the International Gateway (back door) Walk strait over the bridge and you will see Beach Club on your right. Under the water slide hang a right toward the pool area. Beaches and Cream is on the hotel side of the pool. Sometimes they will direct you toward the rear lobby entrance as you need a room key to access the pool area. Yum! Our Fav.

ThinkTink721

How do you get to Beaches and Cream?
Is it quite easy to find coming from Epcot?

Please can someone provide me with directions or a map

Thanks
It's located at the Beach Club Resort.
It's a 5 min. walk from the WS (between France & the UK).
We have never been there, but are going in Sept.
I heard it's good!:slurp:
:wave:

PyxiiDustt

BEACHES AND CREAM!!

Excellent choice =] It's one of the many reasons we always stay at the Beach Club. Since directions have been given, I'm here to second how AMAZING it is. Best ice cream on Disney Property. Hands down.

LoriMistress

DH and I will be going to Beachs and Cream when we leave from MK. I've seen pictures, watched the Travel Channel on it, and read many reviews on how great the place is. So I can't wait to experience their yummy food and ice cream.

gotribe07

BEACHES AND CREAM!!

Excellent choice =] It's one of the many reasons we always stay at the Beach Club. Since directions have been given, I'm here to second how AMAZING it is. Best ice cream on Disney Property. Hands down.

I'll third that!

Definately worth any type of wait for this ice cream. Also, the food is pretty good as well but im mostly there for the ice cream.

Another cool way to get to B&C is to go through the Beach Club lobby and follow the signs... just a thought

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom