Beaches and Cream Burgers

You said it! We were at the Beach Club last December, and we must have eaten at Beaches and Cream three times. The burgers were very good, but the best part was ordering the Kitchen Sink for my DD's birthday!

Oh, and BTW, the cast members working behind the counter were wonderful--very efficient and nice, too.

lilclerk

s640x480

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Is this part of the dining plan for CS? I thought that Hurricane Hannah's was?? We are staying at the Yacht Club in 26 days and counting!! :slurp:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Beaches & Cream burger + fudge mudslide = :slurp::slurp::slurp: then :snore::snore:

B&C Burgers are crack-tastic!!! :lol:

JustPlainBill

I agree as well...thought I have to admit I haven't had a burger at every WDW eatery. Compared to the venues I've tried B&C is the best, in my opinion. It made my stay at the YC that much more better, being so close by.

DougK

YES, those cheeseburgers are fantastic! One of my favorite food places in WDW. I only wish they took ADR's and/or the place was larger!

Computer Magic

B&C isn't that expensive. Pay for it out of pocket, use your counter service for breakfast that day (or lunch the day you leave) and save your table credit for a regular dinner.
I agree, you don't get value using a table service. You are better off paying out of pocket and perhaps take that TS and go do Yacthmans Steakhouse and use a 2 TS.

Hannah's is great and using a CS.

Phonedave

I have never had a burger in there.

Question: Will they cook a rare burger, or will I get the same "we cook all burgers to at least meduim well, for your safety"?

I can handle my own safety thank you very much. I like my burgers cool in the center. Why can't I get a burger cooked to order anymore.

[/rant]

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom