Beach or Yacht Club

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Thinking about booking Yacht Club but I read they accept dogs. Now I don't hate dogs so please do',t throw me under the bus My question is do they have a special area for dogs and owners?
My concern is if we come back to the room during the day will the dogs bark, Most dogs do when they hear noise.
Anyone care to share any info. thank you
They are only on the first floor. I’ve stayed there and never had an issue I saw a dog I think once outside and it was super nice and quiet. I never heard dogs barking while staying there. You can also request a higher floor when online check in :)

nickys

Premium Member
We hope to be able to go first week of June. Hopefully wont be too hot.
In that case you’ll only be able to book YC or the BC villas. Disney aren’t taking any bookings for resorts without a re-opening date set.

The only exception seems to be the Poly where there isn’t an exact date but they’ve opened bookings for late summer onwards.

NelleBelle

We ended up booking YC and moving our dates to April from May to take advantage of the special rates--YC came out slightly ahead of BC. I'm also happy to have 2 separate beds in the YC room rather than the BC (although would've been fine sharing a bed with my mom). Also giving up the little kitchenette but oh well--can't really see us using it!! We, too, went back and forth forever debating between BC/YC when we decided to stay in that area of the "world"!

CAV

Exactly. It's less of a stumble back. I think the only thing better would be if they put some type of an Inn at the UK pavilion. Preferably adjoining to Rose and Crown.
Its about a 5 minute walk to epcot but about a 30 minute walk back. The difference is "staggering."

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
We ended up booking YC and moving our dates to April from May to take advantage of the special rates--YC came out slightly ahead of BC. I'm also happy to have 2 separate beds in the YC room rather than the BC (although would've been fine sharing a bed with my mom). Also giving up the little kitchenette but oh well--can't really see us using it!! We, too, went back and forth forever debating between BC/YC when we decided to stay in that area of the "world"!
It shouldn't matter -- they're both great.

Corgi

We like beach club because it has a brighter, more casual 'feel' to it and also it has our favorite restaurant, the Cape May Cafe!

nickys

Premium Member
If open (haven’t looked to see) we definitely want to walk over for breakfast one morning!
Cape May isn’t open, and isn’t likely to open until the Beach Club opens.

And with the Poly opening in the summer, I wouldn’t expect to see any other deluxe resort re-opening before then unless demand really rockets. As to whether it would be BC, BWI or WL that re-opens first I would probably put money on the Boardwalk, but that’s just a hunch (a refurbished slide, more spread out, less pressure on existing open facilities). AKL will almost certainly be last to re-open.

jaklgreen

I stayed at YC in October and the room was really nice. The staff was much nicer then I ever experienced at BC. And the best part was that the elevator at YC is crazy fast.

wedenterprises

BC is also that much closer to the ...beach.
and skyliner

BUT

it's that much farther away from the sushi at Swan/Dolphin. mmm

Both are great. YC is very underrated and like some others have said it's a bit quieter.

Allison Hamff

Hello,
We are trying to decide between the two hotels. We know the Yacht Club was recently redone. Any thoughts on how recently the Beach Club hotel was redone? Thanks Paul
If we had the choice of those two resorts we would pick Beach Club for sure! But both are beautiful and have such easy access to Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom