Beach Club

Flight Safety

Original Poster
Im extremely upset that Beach Club is closing and was wondering if anyone is planning to go next weekend. I am definately going to be there. Anyone else?

sbkline

At first I thought you were referring to the Beach Club Resort but then I realized that you must be talking about the Rock and Roll Beach Club at Downtown Disney. Just thought I'd make sure everyone else knows what you are talking about.

Unless they really are closing the Beach Club resort and this is the first I've heard of it.

Flight Safety

Original Poster
At first I thought you were referring to the Beach Club Resort but then I realized that you must be talking about the Rock and Roll Beach Club at Downtown Disney. Just thought I'd make sure everyone else knows what you are talking about.

Unless they really are closing the Beach Club resort and this is the first I've heard of it.

Sorry, I guess I wasnt specific enough. Everyone I know calls the Rock n' Roll Beach Club "Beach Club". Yes, I am speaking of Rock n' Roll Beach Club in Pleasure Island at Downtown Disney, not Disney's Beach Club Resort. RNRBC will be closing on Feb 3rd, 2008. :(

sbkline

You won't get a sad face from me on this, seeing as how I didn't even know of the existence of the Rock and Roll Beach Club until I read the news of it's closing a week or two ago. :ROFLOL:

MrBug

I'll be strolling thru RnRBC sometime in the next few nights to see if I can pry any mementos off the wall... :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom