Beach Club

Tramp

As you may or may not know....there is a lot of construction going on at the Beach Club...more DVC condos...so be warned that u may get a room with a nice view of a hardhat with baggy pants and half his crack showing.....complain immediately and demand a new room away from the construction....it's double ugly.

This new construction is very close to the hotel and obliterates the view certain rooms might have had of Spaceship Earth.

Further....the pool needs more sand on the bottom.....the whirlpool section was kaput....and the bedspreads had stains on them...(don't know what it was....did Bill Clinton ever stay there?)

One more thing....using the mugs from your room for FREE fill-ups is a pain in the ....you have to go to the 'take-out' section of their fast food joint, Beaches and Cream, and wait in line for your free soda for 15 minutes or more....

The animal kingdom lodge had the soda dispenser located so that the guests could access it freely with no wait....BIG difference.

If you have a choice....stay at the Boardwalk...the Beach Club, in my humble opinion, needs an overhaul and their manager needs to be slapped around a little to wake him/her up.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Tramp

If you have a choice....stay at the Boardwalk...the Beach Club, in my humble opinion, needs an overhaul and their manager needs to be slapped around a little to wake him/her up. [/B]

Should I get my whip out of storage? ;)

Seriously, with the price you're paying to stay there, dealing with substandard housekeeping is intolerable. I would have been upset, too! :mad:

Upvote 0

JAY-ROD

Re: Re: Beach Club

Originally posted by marciahahn

Should I get my whip out of storage? ;)

Seriously, with the price you're paying to stay there, dealing with substandard housekeeping is intolerable. I would have been upset, too! :mad:

i'd be like send me to akl please!! :)

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by Tramp

One more thing....using the mugs from your room for FREE fill-ups is a pain in the ....you have to go to the 'take-out' section of their fast food joint, Beaches and Cream, and wait in line for your free soda for 15 minutes or more....

This might have something to do with the time of year. We were at the Yacht Club in February and got refills at the "sit-down" restarants. Of course, someone would go to the pop machine for you and bring you back a disposable cup with the pop and pour it into your mug. Slightly more convienent but still a pain. I thought you could get a refill at the refreshment place by the pool too. Granted it's a bit of a walk but think how much farther it would be if you were at Dixie Landings staying a ways away from the main building.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom