Beach Club Villas Question

JCAEdge21

My family and I are leaving this Saturday night for a 2 week trip to the world. I have one concern though. How far away are the Beach Club Villas from the beach club bus stop, main building (beach club) and walkways to Epcot/Boardwalk/MGM? I keep looking at maps and either can't tell, or see that it might be a little far. Does anyone know from experience? Thanks.

mouselvrmom

It's really not very far. We would walk out of the villas front door (we were on the main level so it was really convenient for us) then we would cut across to the main entrance where the cars drive up. I'm sorry, I'm not very good with directions so you'll have to bear with me. Then, you would keep cutting across to your left and the bus stop would be right there. They have different areas to wait for the different parks. Of course, the great thing is walking to epcot or taking the boat to mgm. It is very convenient. Have a great trip!

Sorry, I forgot a few things. When you come out of the villas front door, there is a walkway that leads you to the main building. You would enter right where the gift shop is which is really great if you use the refillable mugs. It is so quick.

You are also really close to the walkway to epcot. Instead of heading straight to the main building, you take a right and go through a pathway that ends up closer to the epcot walkway. I hope my rambling has at least reassured you that you are pretty close to everything.

Upvote 0

dteed

If memory serves, the villas entrance and rear of main building is only a hundred feet or so, I will be arriving there next sat morning.

Upvote 0

hokieamy

We stay at the Villas every year. The walk, even from the farthest room (which we have had) is 10 minutes tops to the bus stop. And the walk to Epcot is very short as well. The walk to MGM takes about 15 - 20 minutes, I would suggest taking the boat.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom